Caught Part 3

I honestly don't have a good excuse for this being late. Truth is: my friend is letting me borrow her origin account to play sims 4, and she's on vacation, so I'm playing as much as possible until she comes back. 😂

"I can't believe this," Dean said. 

"Please, don't get upset," Sam asked. 

"Sammy, Cass, I'm not upset, I'm just shocked. How long?"

"Since we were kids," Sam answered, "I was always afraid of what Dad would do to me." 

"And I've felt something for you the moment I met you when I pulled you out of hell," Cass said. 

"And you guys kept this away from me for all this time?" 

"We were afraid of what you'd think. I didn't know if you were into guys, or would be grossed out by me, and I mean, Sam is your brother, so obviously he was worried what you'd think." 

"And we figured that since you told us about your crossdressing secret, we should tell you about this." 

"I've loved you both since I first met you, too," Dean said happily.  

"You mean you aren't going to choose one of us?" Sam asked. 

"How could I do that? It's an impossible choice," Dean answered. 

Sam smiled, "Well, Cass and I thought it was a pretty easy choice, actually." 

"What you do mean?" 

"Dean, I'm your brother," Sam said. 

"I don't care, I still love you." 

Instead of saying something, Sam grabbed Dean and pulled him into a tight hug. Dean hugged Sam back, and felt Cass wrap his arms around Dean, too. Somehow, Dean knew, no matter how messed up this thing was, it was going to work out. 

*** a few days later ***

Dean woke up to the feeling of lips pressing against his lips. He opened his eyes as they pulled away and was greeted by two bright blue eyes. 

"Good morning, Dean," Cass said in an impossibly deep and husky morning voice. 

"Morning, Cass," Dean answered, still slightly surprised by the wake up kiss. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on Sam, who was getting dressed and laughing to himself at Dean and Cass' interaction. 

"Get up, we're going to breakfast," Sam said. 

With a sigh, Dean got up and quickly showered. He dressed in a short black skirt and a light grey deep v-neck shirt. 

"What if people make fun of me?" Dean asked. 

"We'll protect you," Cass said.

"We'll make sure they regret it," Sam said at the same time. 

Dean smiled and walked out of the motel with his newfound confidence. 

The trio arrived at the diner and seated themselves. After a few minutes, a server came over. She looked at everyone, pausing on Dean for a second. She pursed her lips and introduced herself to everyone. She took everyone's orders and quickly left. 

"Did you see the way she looked at me?" Dean said worriedly. "She was so judgmental."

"I know," Sam said, "I'm going to say something when she gets back." 

"Something needs to be said, but please don't do anything stupid," Cass begged. 

"She can't do that to Dean," Sam snapped at Cass. 

"It's fine, Sammy, really, I'm okay," Dean said as the server came back with their drinks. 

Sam opened his mouth to say something, but saw that Dean was shaking his head. He decided to keep quiet. 

After a few minutes, everyone's food came out and they quickly ate. 

"For what it's worth, I think you look great," Cass said suddenly. 

Dean smiled widely, "Thanks, Cass, but you don't have to say that just because of what she did."

"I'm not just saying it, I mean it."

The server came back to ask how everything was. 

"Food was great, but I need to ask you not to look at my brother like that again," Sam said curtly as he paid the bill. 

"Well, I'm sorry that I found it odd that he's dressed that way," she huffed. 

"He likes what he likes, and shouldn't be judged on what he wears," Sam said as he stood up. Dean and Cass stood up with him and they walked out together. 

"Thanks, Sammy," Dean said gratefully as they got into the Impala. 

"I was going to say something, but you beat me to it, and truth is, you were kind of frightening just now," Castiel said with a smile. 

"She made me feel so dirty when she looked at me like that, and not the good dirty feeling, either," Dean said, making Sam laugh. With a smile on his face, Dean started the Impala's engine and they went back to the motel. 

I was going to write some smut, but I feel like it wouldn't fit here now, so we'll save it for next time. 😊