Surprise! Part 3 (mpreg)

~Birth Day~

"Ready for this?" I asked Dean as I put the bag of baby supplies in the trunk of the Impala.

We were heading to the hospital for our c-sections. Dean looked at me with a little bit of fear in his eyes, despite the fact he said he was ready for this. He slowly got into the Impala. It was difficult because of his ever-growing stomach.

"Just think, soon we'll be thinner, and we'll be able to see our beautiful kids"

I saw Dean smile at what I said as we drove off to the hospital.

Once we arrive, we had to wait for a little bit before we got to go to our room. Soon after we got settled, the doctor came in to fully explain the entire procedure in great detail. Once the explanation was finished, they brought in another doctor so we could be operated on at the same time. We were whisked away to the operating room, where everything was then sterilized and the doctors got prepared. Soon, the IVs were in, our bodies got numb and the operation began. Dean's baby was out first. The doctor held it up for us both to see, calling out that it was a girl. I looked at Dean, who had tears in his eyes. We weren't able to hold our new daughter, as they took her off to the nursery to make sure everything was okay with her.

Soon my baby was out too. Again, the doctor held it up for us to see, and called out it was a boy. Then took it away just like with our daughter. It took the doctors about half an hour to completely stitch us up. Then it was off to the recovery room.

They let us be in the same recovery room. Then two nurses brought in our new babies in small, hospital-issue cribs. The nurses handed me our son and Dean our daughter.

"What would you like to name them?" One nurse asked.

"Robert Jonathan Winchester" I said.

His nickname would be Bobby John, after the two father figures in my life, even though Dad wasn't the best father sometimes.

"Joanna Mary Winchester" Dean told the nurse.

I smiled, he named our daughter after JoHarvelle and Mom.

"They are both beautiful" a nurse said before they both walked out of the room.

We had to stay at the hospital for a few days to make sure there wasn't any complications from surgery. When it was time to go home, our doctor came to explain the recovery guidelines and then discharge us. We could finally get out of those horrible hospital gowns and go home.

I strapped Jo into her car-seat while Dean attempted to figure out how to strap Bobby John in. He ended up getting frustrated and giving up, making me do it. Once I shut the door, I pulled Dean into a small kiss.

"Don't worry, you are going to be a great father" I reassured him.

He gave me a small smile before climbing into the drivers seat. We sped off home once I was settled into the passenger seat.

Dean parked at home. Both babies were sound asleep in the backseat. Dean and I carefully took them out so they didn't wake up. We placed them in their cribs. I could feel Dean behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug, being careful of my still-sore incision.

"I can finally hug you properly" he whispered.

I turned around with him still holding me and connected our lips in a long kiss.

"I love you" I whispered once I pulled away.

"I love you, too" he whispered back.

And that concludes the mpreg mini story. I hope you all liked it as much I as enjoyed writing it.