Pancakes

Dean's POV

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Sammy. He had his arms tightly wrapped around me. I kissed his lips softly, hoping to wake him up. Sure enough, when I pulled away, his eyes fluttered open.

"Did you just kiss me?" he asked in his husky morning voice that makes me melt.

"I did" I replied as I cuddled into his bare chest. He hugged me tighter and kissed my hair.

"We should probably get up" he said, breaking the short silence.

"I'd rather lay here with you." I whispered, my breath tickling his skin.

"How about if I make you breakfast?" he asked, tilting my head up by my chin.

I smiled, "I'll get up for food." He leaned down and met my lips with his own.

"Figured you would." he whispered against my lips once he pulled away.

We both climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen, not bothering to change out of the clothes we slept in. I immediately hopped up onto the counter to watch Sammy cook. He went through all the cupboards to gather the necessary ingredients.

Once he had everything on the counter beside me, he stared at it for a minute, then looked at me, "um..." he started.

"You don't know how to make pancakes do you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head timidly. I hopped back off the counter and playfully shoved him out of my way. He let out a giggle and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind. I could feel his lips on my neck as I began mixed the ingredients into a batter.

Ten minutes passed before I finally had enough pancakes made for the both of us. I split them among two plates and covered them with maple syrup. I held a forkful out to Sam, who happily took it.

"This is amazing!" he exclaimed before kissing my lips.

"Ew, that was disgusting! You're all sticky!" I laughed as I wiped the syrup from my lips. Sam and I sat down next to each other with our breakfast. He reach over and grasped my hand, his fingers intertwined with mine. I smiled at him as he squeezed my held hand slightly.