Drunken Confidence

This is a special oneshot requested by sammysgirl_67. It's not a wincest oneshot, it's between her and Sam. It's a little clique probably, but I haven't written a straight fic for four or five years now. PrincessPeach211 also helped me out, thanks again!

It was getting kinda late and Sam, who already had quite a few drinks in him, craned his neck, looking for his friend, Gabby. She was supposed to meet him here.  A smile formed on his lips as he noticed her walking through the doors of the bar. She was dressed simply in jeans, a gray tank top underneath a black leather jacket, and heeled boots. Sam still found her attractive, especially when she caught his eye and smiled at him. She quickly walked up to where he was sitting  at the bar and took the seat next to him. 

"Hey" she said, playfully nudging him with her elbow. 

"Hi" he replied, still smiling. They both ordered their drinks when the bartender came over.  

"Why are you smiling at me so much?" she giggled as their drinks arrived. 

"It's nothing, you just look beautiful tonight" 

She blushed and looked down at the bar, "thanks" 

Sam reached over to push a bit of hair out of her face; his finger brushed against her cheek as he tucked the hair behind her ear. "I mean that, you're beautiful" 

She smiled at Sam, "There are prettier girls out there" she said before taking a sip of her A.M.F. cocktail and wincing slightly at the burn of alcohol as she swallowed. 

"You're the prettiest in my eyes" Sam replied. 

"How many glasses of whiskey did you have before I came?" 

"Why?" 

"Because you must be drunk" 

An hour later, both Sam and Gabby were heavily intoxicated when Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard was played throughout the bar. 

"Oh my god! I love this song. We need to dance!" Gabby slurred excitedly as she grabbed Sam ]and practically dragged him to where some others were dancing. 

Gabby took a step closer to Sam as they drunkenly danced. They were almost touching, until Gabby reached out and pulled Sam's arms around her. Sam smiled, despite the fact he was slightly surprised she was acting like this. He let his hands relax on her waist and pulled her a bit closer so any space between them was eliminated. She smiled and began to lean into him. He noticed and leaned in, too, until there lips touch. They both felt like a shock of electricity shot down their spines as their lips moved. The taste of alcohol was prevalent throughout the kiss. She was the one who pulled away. "Let's get out of here, maybe go to your motel room and hang out for a bit? That is, if Dean isn't there" she suggested. 

Sam nodded, "I don't think he'd be there yet, if he comes back tonight at all." 

Gabby slid her hand into Sam's as they walked out of the bar after Sam paid for both of their drinks. Fortunately, the motel Sam and Dean were currently staying at was within walking distance. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sam asked when they arrived at the motel room after kissing Gabby once more. 

"I'm positive" she replied, taking off her jacket and kicking off her boots. With a loving smile, Sam wrapped his arms around Gabby and kissed her softly. Still in their embrace, they stumbled over to the bed. Gabby pulled Sam down onto the bed on top of her. He slid his hands underneath the edge of her tank top. He pushed the shirt up enough to reveal her stomach. She didn't seem to mind, so he went ahead and took the shirt the rest of the way off. He took off his own shirt before resuming their kiss. Suddenly, she stopped kissing him. Sam pulled away from her to see what was wrong. He smiled when he realized she had passed out. Slowly, he got off of Gabby and pulled the covers over her. Then he got into the bed next to her and felt himself slowly black out. 

The next morning, Sam was woken up by someone moving next to him. "Do you remember what happened last night?" asked a girl's voice. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed when he saw Gabby. "I remember drinking and dancing with you, then waking up" she continued. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. 

"I remember that we kissed... a lot" Sam replied with a smile. 

Gabby blushed, "we did?" 

"Yes, we definitely did" Sam laughed. 

"So I guess you know, now" 

"Why didn't you just tell me?" 

"I loved the friendship between us, and I didn't want to get into a relationship and have it end badly" 

Sam leaned in closer to her, "I won't let that happen. Look, we can take it slow, and if we decide it doesn't work, we can go back to being friends, okay?" 

Gabby smiled, "okay" Sam leaned in and kissed Gabby. She placed a hand on his chest, "I thought we were taking things slow" she teased. 

"Seriously?" Sam whined. 

Gabby laughed, "yes, I need to go home anyway. Text me later?" she asked as she got up and put her shirt back on. 

"Of course" Sam replied. 

Gabby put on her boots and jacket as Dean walked through the door. 

"Hi Gabs" Dean said. 

He was about to give her a hug when Sam shouted, "hands off, Dean" from the bed. 

Dean looked over in surprise, "Did you guys...?" he trailed off. 

"No!" Sam and Gabby said at the same time. 

"We're dating now" Sam explained with a fond smile.

"Finally. This is possibly the one good thing drinking has ever led to" Dean approved.