Haunted Date

Wow, this is my 50th oneshot. Shockingly, I haven't given up on this. Anyway, thanks to everyone who has read this. I never thought this would reach 47K reads.

"Ready?" Dean asked Sam.

"Ready as I'll ever be"

"C'mon Sammy, we've probably dealt with things much scarier than some fake man-made haunted house"

Sam nodded, "Yeah, you're probably right"

They climbed into the Impala and drove off. Soon they reached the place where the haunted house was set up. There was a long line outside of the doorway. The Winchesters got out of the Impala and got into the back of the line. Surprisingly, the line went quite quickly, so Sam and Dean were at the front in less than half an hour.

"Here we go" Sam said to Dean as they ducked through the doorway.

The first few rooms weren't that scary.

"The scariest thing in here is the instinct I have to kill literally everything in here" Dean whispered.

Sam chuckled at him. Suddenly, a creepy clown jumped out of the darkness. Sam gasped and grabbed Dean's arm.

"It's okay, Sammy" Dean soothed and wrapped his arm around Sam.

Sam calmed, and Dean removed his arm. Not too long later, Dean realized Sam wasn't beside him.

"Sammy?" he whispered.

Nothing.

"Sammy?!" he called a little louder.

Still Nothing.

This time Dean turned around and walked back through the house, calling Sam's name. Sam wasn't answering, and Dean was beginning to freak out.

Suddenly, Dean ran into something. It was Sam. He turned around and grabbed Dean before he fell.

"Dean?" he asked.

"Sammy!" Dean grabbed him and hugged him tightly, not caring if other people saw them.

"I didn't know what happened to you" Dean said.

"I'm fine, but we are near the entrance now, so why don't we just go home?" Sam suggested.

Dean nodded, "Definitely, we've had enough fright to last us a while"

Sam smiled.

They both walked out to the Impala. On their way home, they saw a small diner. Dean turned into the parking lot and stopped the Impala in an empty space.

"What are we doing?" Sam asked.

"I want pie"

Sam sighed, "You always want pie"

"But Sammy! It's Halloween, so I want pumpkin pie"

"You're ridiculous"

"But you love me"

"I do love you" Sam leaned over and kissed Dean's cheek before they both climbed out of the Impala.

They walked into the diner and ordered a slice of pumpkin pie. It didn't take long for the waitress to bring the pie to the table. Sam reached over with a fork to steal a bite of Dean's pie. Dean blocked Sam's fork with his own.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"You aren't going to share with me? I'm buying you the pie"

Dean looked at him in disbelief, "but it's mine"

"If you don't share, you'll be sleeping alone tonight"

Dean sighed, "fine"

"I knew that would get you" Sam beamed.

"I hate you" Dean mumbled.

"You don't" Sam replied.

Dean rolled his eyes, but reached over and held Sam's hand across the table.

Sam lifted Dean's hand and kissed it.

Dean made a face, "you're so cheesy"

"But you love me" Sam mocked.

"Always"