The Hot Tub

"I can't believe you made me do that!" Sam said as he and Dean arrived back at the motel from their hunt.

"Oh, Sammy, you loved it, and you know you did," Dean said back as he wrapped his arms around Sam.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Shut up," he mumbled with a smile forming on his face.

"Admit it, you're a little whore," Dean said, giving Sam a small kiss.

"Just for you," Sam said against Dean's lips after he pulled away.

"Y'know," Dean began, trailing his fingertips along Sam's chest, "This motel has a hot tub out back, and there's no gate around it. It's late, and most people are probably asleep." Dean glanced up at Sam's face, biting his bottom lip.

"First you have to take this thing out of my ass," Sam smiled.

"It was kinda hot though, thinking about you sitting there, trying to keep a straight face and not get a boner while talking about the case," Dean said as he unbuttoned Sam's jeans and pulled down his pants and boxers. Sam stepped out of the clothing and Dean reached around and pulled the butt plug out of Sam.

Sam sighed at the feeling of emptiness.

"So... hot tub?" Dean asked.

"You're so horny," Sam laughed.

"That's coming from the man who just wore a butt plug for like 5 hours."

"That was your idea," Sam said as he pulled Dean in for a kiss.

"Mmm, was it?" Dean whispered against Sam's lips.

"Yes," Sam said between kisses.

Dean pulled away. "Grab two towels and strip. I'll grab the lube," he said excitedly. Sam gave him an equally excited smile as he went to the bathroom. He came back without his shirt and only a towel wrapped around his waist. He handed a second towel to Dean, who had also already disrobed. 

"Ready?" Dean asked as he wrapped the towel around his waist, just in case someone else would happen to be awake.

Sam nodded, now unsure if their plan. Dean took his hand and led him outside of the motel room. Both boys continuously looked around to make sure that nobody was around.
When they got to the hot tub, Dean found the switch to make the jets turn on and the water to heat. With a wink and smirk toward Sam, he let his towel fall to the ground and let himself sink into the water and sit on the ledge. 

"Coming in Sammy?" he asked, his voice sensual. Sam looked around one last time, bit his lip, but removed his towel and got into the hot tub. Dean pulled him closer, so that he was almost sitting on his lap. 

"Dean?" 

"Yes, Sammy?" Dean asked, already kissing Sam's neck. 

"What are we doing to do if someone comes out here?"

Dean hummed against Sam's skin, making Sam's breath hitch. 

"We'll figure that out if we hear anything okay?"

Sam nodded and allowed himself to become lost in Dean's touch. 

"Though that does mean you have to be quiet." Dean got close to Sam's ear and whispered, "So no screaming." 

Sam's face reddened, "Dean!" he whispered back. Dean smiled at him and kissed his lips. His wet hands entangled in Sam's hair. Sam gasped as Dean bit his bottom lip, allowing him to slip his tongue into Sam's mouth. Dean smiled against Sam's lips when he felt Sam coming even closer to Dean, removing almost any space between them. Sam wrapped his arms around Dean, pulling him forward to kiss him harder. Instead of complying, Dean broke away from the kiss to kiss and suck at Sam's neck. 

"Oh, god, Dean," Sam moaned quietly.  

"Are you ready?" Dean asked. 

"Please, Dean," Sam begged. 

"Stand up," Dean demanded. 

Sam stood with his feet planted on the floor of the hot tub, the water just reaching his hips. Dean reached for the bottle of lube they left at the edge of the hot tube, squeezed some into his hand, and put it on his own erect member and slicked Sam's entrance. Sam braced his hands against the edge of the hot tub as he felt Dean's wet hands run all over his body.

"Ready for me, little brother?" Dean whispered. 

"I'm always ready for you." 

Dean smiled as he shoved himself into Sam. Sam winced, but soon relaxed against Dean's body. He turned his head into Dean's neck and arched his back to wrap his hands around the back of Dean's neck. 

"Dean, don't stop," he mumbled against Dean's neck. Dean grunted in response as he quickened his pace. He reached down to stroke Sam's member in conjunction with his thrusts. Hearing Sam  beginning to come undone with his touch and the warm, bubbly water surrounding him was almost enough to set him over the edge, but he urged himself to last longer, at least as long as Sam. He moved his head to meet Sam's lips. Sam, though he was caught off guard, gripped Dean's short, wet hair in an attempt to kiss him harder. 

Sam broke the kiss, "I'm close," he quietly moaned. 

Dean nodded. Just a couple seconds later, Sam came into the water. Dean followed, filling Sam. Gasping for breath, Dean sat back on the ledge of the hot tub. Sam sat in his lap, leaning his head against Dean's chest. Dean wrapped his arms around Sam's body. 

"I love you, Sammy," Dean whispered into Sam's hair. 

"I love you, too." Sam's eyes were already beginning to feel heavy. 

"Ready to go back to our room?" Dean asked. Sam nodded. They climbed out of the hot tub and dried off. Dean made sure to grab the lube, and they headed back to their room. 

"I'm going to shower," Dean said to Sam, who already sprawled out on the bed. Dean grabbed some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. 

When he came out fully dressed in boxers and a t-shirt, he looked at Sam, who was still laying naked on the bed. Now, he was sound asleep, snoring softly. With a sigh, Dean grabbed a blanket and covered Sam, then climbed underneath the blanket. Instinctively, Sam rolled over to wrap his arms around Dean protectively. Dean smiled as he let himself drift off to sleep.