Cheating

This is a Wincestiel oneshot.

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Tears streamed down Dean's cheeks as he felt his machete cut through Benny's neck, effectively decapitating him. Sam and Castiel both came up behind Dean. Dean turned and buried his face into Sam's chest as he cried. Castiel wrapped his arms around Dean from behind and rested his head on his back.

Just a few days later, Dean found out he was pregnant. He knew that the only person the other father could be was Benny. Benny was the only person he'd had sex with in the last couple weeks. A wave of fear washed over Dean as he realized what he'd done. He cheated on Sam and Castiel. While both of them were fine with their polyamorous relationship, Dean knew that they would both be pissed at him for cheating. He resolved to keep the pregnancy a secret, at least for now. In just a few months, he would begin to show, and then he'd have no choice but to tell them.

Within a few weeks, guilt ate at Dean's conscience, and he decided he had to tell Sam and Cass about his pregnancy.

"Cass, Sammy, I have something to tell you," Dean said nervously.

"What is it?" Sam asked, noticing something was bothering Dean.

"First off all, please don't get pissed at me, it was a stupid mistake, and I don't know what I was thinking."

"Dean? Are you okay?" Castiel asked.

Dean took a deep breath as he felt his eyes burn with tears. He blinked them away before staying, "I'm pregnant."

Sam and Castiel look at each other. A smile broke out on both of their faces, "Why would you be scared to tell us that? This is great! We're going to have a baby!" Sam said excitedly.

Dean shook his head, "It's not your baby."

"Dean, we're all going to take care of the baby together. It doesn't matter who the father is," Cass explained.

"But, here's the thing, neither of you are the father."

"Who's is it then?" Sam asked.

"It's Benny's."

****

Dean woke up lying on the floor. His head was in Sam's lap, and Cass was kneeling beside him. In Cass' hand was a syringe with a needle. "What happened?" Dean asked.

"Dean, your baby is half vampire. They need human blood, which they were taking from you, so you passed out. We injected some of my blood into your stomach, so they baby could have it," Sam explained.

Dean slowly sat up and looked guilty at Sam and Castiel.

"Are you feeling okay from passing out?" Sam asked.

Dean nodded, "Yeah, I feel fine."

"Good, now I can ask you why the hell you'd do this."

"I—I don't know, Sammy. I don't know what came over me that night. Everything happened so quickly. One minute we're just sitting there, talking. The next, we're kissing, then I got into bed with him."

Sam sighed, "I just don't know why you'd be so selfish. You have two people who love you, and want to spend the rest of their lives with you. Most people only have one person like that at a time, at least." Sam put his hand on Dean's shoulder. "I understand, mistakes can happen. You and Benny were together in purgatory. It created a special bond with the two of you, but you did still cheat on Cass and I both. Aren't we enough for you?"

"I know," Dean said, "and I'm sorry. I love you both so much. Benny was just a one night thing, a little fling."

Cass hugged Dean. "I forgive you." They both looked at Sam.

"I'm happy you're okay, but you can be really stupid sometimes."

Dean took an arm off Cass and wrapped it around Sam, pulling him into the hug.

"Are we going to keep the baby?" Cass asked.

"Well, they are going to be half vampire, so we can't give them up for adoption and I'm definitely not getting an abortion," Dean said hopefully.

Sam kissed Dean's forehead. "We'll keep him or her and raise them as our own," he said.

"Thank you both for forgiving me for this. I don't deserve either of you."

"Oh, save it," Sam said playfully.