Doing the Dishes

(Sorry this one is short, it didn't turn out exactly how I thought)

"Dean, come out and help.  Most of them are yours anyway!" Sam shouted to Dean, who grumbled a bit, but did make his way out to where Sam was.  Dean grabbed a towel and sighed.  Sam handed him the clean, wet dishes.  After a few minutes, they got into a nice rhythm and went through the copious dirty dishes.  Suddenly, Dean twisted his damp towel and snapped it against Sam's butt.  Sam looked at him, then smirked.  Dean happened to see him raise his hands out of the warm water slightly and took off running.  Sam chased after him with his hands covered in fragrant suds.  

It didn't take very long for Sam to catch up to Dean and pin him against the kitchen wall after running a full circle around the house.  Sam leaned in, he was only centimeters away from Dean's face.  He was about to kiss his brother when he found himself being shoved against the wall.  Dean had flipped them.  Dean crashed his lips onto his brothers.  Sam instinctively placed his hands on Dean's hips, Dean's immediately were entangled in Sam's long hair.  

Just as suddenly as Dean started, he pulled away.  "We still have some dishes." he whispered against Sam's lips.  "T-they could probably wait a bit." Sam said.  Dean smiled as he reconnected their lips.  He could feel Sam smile through the kiss, making him smile back.