Pep Talk by Gabriel

Suggested by: @beyond_shank

Dean's POV

"C'mon, Dean. You can do this" Gabriel encouraged, "You've had these feeling for so long now"

I nodded, "I'm going to go talk to him about it"

Gabriel smiled, "Good luck"

I walked out to where Sam was. "Hey Sammy?" I asked. Sam looked up from his laptop and smiled at me, making me lose all ability to talk and retreat back to Gabe.

"Well? It's been like 10 seconds, but how did it go?"

"Well, I got to 'hey Sammy' then he smiled and I froze up" my voice sounded anxious and almost foreign to my own ears.

"Come on! You can't be serious? A freaking smile made you freeze?"

"But, he has such a cute, innocent smile" I mused.

The archangel in front of me dramatically rolled his eyes, "Am I going to have to do this for you? If you don't tell Sam how you feel, I'm sweeping him from underneath you"

"Fine, fine. I'm going" I went back out to Sam. I took a deep breath before saying, "Hey Sammy" once more.

"Dean? Are you okay?" he asked, sounding worried. Aw, he's worried about me.

"I'm fine. I just need to tell you something" He closed the lid of his laptop to put all of his attention on me.

"Okay, shoot" he said with a smile.

I ignored the melting of my heart and said, "Um. Well, I know we are brothers and all, but..." I trailed off and whispered, "I want to be more than your brother"

"What's wrong, Dean? You're whispering" He patted the seat next to him. I sat down. He put a finger under my chin to make me look into his eyes. Those gorgeous eyes. "Now, what was that?"

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath before calmly saying "I want to be more than a brother to you"

"Meaning what?" he asked, finally letting me tear my eyes from his.

"I love you" I told him with confidence.

"I love you, too, Dean" he said nonchalantly.

"That's not what I mean, Sammy. I mean that I'm in love with you. I want to be with you, to hug you tightly, to kiss you, to sleep next to you" I rambled, the words effortlessly free falling from my brain, out my mouth. Sam watched me the whole time; he looked a little shocked.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded, "please don't hate me. I don't what you to leave me"

His lips turned into a smile after a few seconds, "I would never leave you. I love you, too, Dean" he repeated. I couldn't believe it. He didn't think I was a disgusting creature from the depths of hell; he actually shared the same feelings. I felt his lips touch mine. I had been too lost in my own thoughts to even notice he was leaning in to kiss me, but I accepted the kiss with absolute love.

My arms had just found their place around Sam's neck when Gabriel walked in. "Finally!" he exclaimed, "Sammy, you have no idea how long it took for Dean to admit he liked you" I felt my face heat up.

"Really?" Sam asked me, "Is that why you came out and ran away again?"

I nodded, "I got nervous"

"You're cute when you're nervous" He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks. I could see Gabriel out of the corner of my eye, pretending to be sick from the way Sam was acting toward me.

"Hey, Sammy, if I confessed my love for you, would I get some of that too?" he winked.

Sam jokingly rolled his eyes, "Go away, Gabe" he said with a smile in the direction of the archangel. Gabriel said nothing, just rolled his eyes back and disappeared into thin air. Sam turned his attention back to me. "Now, I think you and I have some things to catch up on" he said, kissing me once more. I kissed him back, feeling all of the love we already had for each other.