Demonic Love Part 6

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Dean's POV

"Damien, I don't think you want to be an only child. A little sister is going to give you someone to look out for and take care of for the rest of your life," I explained to my son. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam smile at me.  When he noticed me looking, I felt his arm wrap around me. I noticed that I had subconsciously relaxed into his grip. 

"Do you and Daddy have a sister?"

Sam and I gave each other awkward glances, "We'll explain that to you when you're much older." Sam quickly explained. Damien might be demonic, but he's still only five years old, and therefore doesn't need to know how twisted our family really is. 

"So, what do you think, Damien? Are you going to look after your sister, and help keep her out of trouble?" 

The young child gave an especially creepy smile before nodding his head. Sam and I were both relieved that he decided to accept the baby. Sam quickly grabbed Damien and held him in his lap. The boy let out a squealish laugh as Sam lifted him. "Here, you can say hi to your baby sister. She's in Mommy's tummy," Sam said, taking Damien's small hand and resting it on my slightly swollen stomach. 

"Hi, baby sister," Damien said seriously. A couple seconds passed before Damien's hand was replaced with Sam's hand. 

"Soon, we're going to be able to feel her kicking." There was excitement in Sam's voice. "Have you thought of any names?" 

I thought about it for a couple minutes. "Ebony Mara." The name came to me as suddenly as I said it. 

Sam's eyes light up, "Beautiful," was all he said. Damien wiggled out of Sam's arms and ran off, presumably to go find and play with Juliet, as always. He had only been gone for a couple seconds before he reappeared. Slowly, he walked over to me and gave my stomach a small kiss before running off again. 

"He's a sweet kid for a demon," I observed, making Sam snicker. 

"I wonder how she's going to turn out," Sam thought aloud. 

I placed my hands on my stomach, "I'm not sure, Sammy. We'll have to wait and see." When I looked back up into Sam's eyes, I could tell they were full of love. Love for me, and love for Damien, even love already for the unborn Ebony. Who knew that we humanoids, with mainly demonic blood pumping through our veins, were capable of so much love? The love I saw in Sam's eyes became even more real when he leaned forward and softly connected our lips. Damien, along with Juliet, came running into the room. Sam and I quickly separated, and I sat up just as Damien hopped up on the couch. I ruffled his hair as he made himself comfortable between Sam and I. Juliet laid her head in my lap, asking that I scratch behind her ears. The love between our small family was so strong that it was almost tangible rather than a feeling.