Story Teller

Heh, I have to write a 5 to 8 page research paper for my English class about an aspect of the government. She's letting me do mine on the conspiracy theories of the faked moon landing and the government covering up alien evidence.

Suggested by: @beyond_shank

"And then he... DIED!" one girl said dramatically to her two friends.

***

Dean, who was far, far away from the girls, suddenly collapsed into Sam's arms.

"Dean, what the hell? Are you okay?" Sam panicked, shaking his unresponsive brother.

***

One of the girls rolled her eyes, "He can't die! That doesn't make sense," she complained.

The first girl sighed, "Fine, he's not dead, he was just knocked out."

***

Dean gasped, surprising Sam. "What the hell just happened?" Dean asked.

Sam shook his head, "I think you passed out."

"Why would I do that?"

"Do I look like a doctor, Dean? How the hell am I supposed to know?"

***

The third girl said, "Can't something more romantic happen?"

The second girl gave the third a dirty look, "Not everything has to be so mushy."

The first girl thought for a second, "How about this, Sam was so overwhelmed by the fact that Dean wasn't actually dead that he, while holding Dean, confessed his love, and they shared a passionate, romantic kiss."

***

"Dean," Sam said, "I thought you just died. Thinking that I'd lost you made me realize something. I—I love you, Dean," Sam confessed. Suddenly, he leaned forward and kissed Dean. Shockingly to Sam, Dean kissed back. Dean's hand went to Sam's hair, his fingers entangling into Sam's brown hair. Sam suddenly let go. "I don't know why I just did that."

Dean looked just as shocked, "I don't know either..."

***

"Wait, wait, wait. Aren't these two guys brothers?" the third girl asked her two friends.

The first girl nodded, "Yeah, they are, but you're the one who wanted it to be romantic."

The second girl agreed, "Are you bothered by this? It's not like they could procreate or anything, so they aren't hurting anyone."

"That's true. Please continue," the third girl said.

"Sam broke the kiss. Dean, who was sure he'd hidden his feelings for his brother pretty well, was shocked that his brother felt the same as he did. His excitement grew in his chest, and he quickly pulled Sam into another kiss instead of saying anything."

***

"Do you think we shou—" Suddenly, Dean's brain shut down. He felt as if he was losing control of his brain and body. All he could focus on was Sam. Sam became his world, his everything. He cupped Sam's face in his hands and pulled him in for a kiss once more. Dean never felt so happy, so elated. Just looking at Sam brightened Dean's mood.

Sam pulled away again. "Dean, are you okay?"

Dean smiled, "I think I'm in love with you."

Sam smiled back, "Me, too, with you..."

***

"Ahh! It's beautiful!" the third girl squealed.

"Not bad..." the second girl agreed, although she secretly enjoyed it.

"Thanks," the first girl said shyly.

Suddenly, the girl's bedroom door opened, "Girls! It's time for bed."

The girl rolled her eyes, "Yes, Dad..."