Alone Time

Do any of you watch Shadowhunters? The new episode (S2 E18) literally killed me.

This is a Jensen / Jared based on the attached picture suggested by beyond_shank. I absolutely loved writing this one.

Jensen's POV

"Cut!" the director yelled. Once again, Jared was messing around and made me break character and laugh. When I looked over at the director, he had his head in his hands. We've been trying to get this scene right for a while now. It was great, up until the point where I broke. "Y'know what, let's all take a 30 minute break to calm down and reset." Jared and I nodded and made our way back to our trailers. Just to muss up his hair and piss off the wardrobe team, Jared placed a beanie on his head. He was lucky that he was cute, because he could get away with a lot on set.

"Do you want to just go to my trailer?" Jared asked with a small smirk.

I knew what he was suggesting, "we only have half an hour",  I teased.

He shrugged, "so?"

I laughed and let him guide me to his trailer. He opened the door for me and followed me in. His arms were around my waist as soon as the door shut. "We've been so busy lately that I haven't had any one on one time with you", he whispered.

My arms rested around his neck, "I'm all yours for now." It was a cheesy thing to say, I know, but I knew it would make him smile. Surely enough, he gave me one of his amazing smiles before softly touching his lips to mine. I hadn't realized just how much I missed and wanted him until now. I automatically stood on my tiptoes so I could press my lips against his more forcefully. Jared pulled me closer. Slowly, he began to move us toward the bedroom in his trailer, although I can't recall him ever using the bedroom for sleeping. He landed on the bed in a sitting position. I was kneeling over him, with a knee on either side of his legs. His hands slid down to cup my butt. I removed the flannel he had on as part of Sam's outfit. Underneath he had on one of his own tight fitting black t-shirts. I swear he had this planned; he knows how I feel about those shirts. He pulled away from my lips to take a quick breath, but quickly moved to my neck. He made sure to open the collar of the white dress shirt I had on as part of Dean's outfit so he could leave a mark on my collarbone. He always made sure to place marks where they couldn't be seen on camera; except for that one time where he gave me a hickey a little too high. They couldn't cover it up, so they wrote it into the scene. Luckily no one found out it was put there by Jared. I had just begun pushing him into a laying position on the bed when there was a knock on the trailer door.

"Hey, Jared, is Jensen in there with you? They're looking for you on set", said the man from outside the trailer.

Knowing there wasn't any way around it, Jared replied, "Yeah, he's here" It wasn't weird for us to be hanging out in the same trailer, right? We're friends after all. They don't know what we were really up too. "We'll be out in a few minutes.

I looked up into Jared's eyes, "Guess we'll pick this up some other time?"

Jared laughed, "You're coming home with me tonight, and we're going to pick up right here."

I smiled at him, "How about from right here" I whispered before lifting his shirt slightly and kissing along the skin of his abdomen that was just above his jeans.

I heard his breath hitch for a second before he said, "Do we really have to go back out there?"

"You've already caused enough trouble for today, so yes, we kinda do have to."

He sighed, "Fine, but what do you think is more obvious: our now smeared stage makeup, or the boner you've given me?"

I shrugged, "our makeup could've been smeared for any number of reasons. As for your boner, I think you'll either have to think of something else, or walk it off."

There was another knock on the door, "Jared, Jensen, they're asking where you are."

"I guess we better go" Jared said.

"Yeah, guess so." I stood up and let Jared stand up too. He quickly wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"I love you" Jared suddenly said.

I pushed him away just enough for me to see his face, "You... love me?" I asked, completely caught off guard.

"Yeah, of course I do"

"I—I love you, too. I just wasn't expecting you to say it first." I smiled as he leaned in to peck my lips.

"Okay, we really should get back to filming, but don't forget you're coming home with me."

"How could I forget that?" I giggled as he opened the trailer door for me. I grabbed Jared's hand and placed it on my hip as we talked back to the set. He looked down at me in surprise. "It's okay. I'm ready. If it's okay with you, I want everyone to know about us." Jared smiled and pulled me closer to him. I felt his lips against my forehead.

"Of course I want people to know" he whispered against my hair.