Handcuffs and Whips: The Smut

This is a sort of continuation of the orignal Handcuffs and Whips that I wrote about a year ago. It takes place 2 months after the original, in the month of February. This is going to get pretty kinky. Tell me what you think!

Suggested by: @classicaldiva

Sam's POV

Dean and I were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. I could feel Dean playing with my hair. My arm was wrapped around his shoulders, my thumb softly rubbing his upper arm. My mind began to wonder, particularly to Christmas two months ago. I began to think about the kinky gift Castiel accidentally gave to us, not knowing it's actual use.

"What are you thinking about?" Dean suddenly asked.

I could feel my cheeks going red, even though I shouldn't be too embarrassed about thinking about the ways Dean and I could use the special present. We've probably done worse by now.

"I was just thinking about what Cass got us for Christmas"

Dean smirked, "I figured it was something like that" He looked down into my lap. My cheeks grew hotter as I realized I had a boner just thinking about the handcuffs and matching whip.

With the smirk still plastered on his face, Dean scooped me up into his arms.

"Woah, I didn't know you were so strong" I said, my voice sounding sensual.

"Only when I need to be" Dean winked as he carried me to his bedroom. He kicked open the door, revealing the gorgeous cream colored room. Dean laid me on his black velvet sheets, then began to kiss me softly, slowly getting more rough. I let my hands slide to his waist, but without breaking the kiss, Dean forcefully removed my arms and put them above my head, silently telling me to keep them there. Then he pulled off my shirt.

"Don't move" he whispered before getting up and going to what I dubbed his "torture closet". From among the many sexual torture devices in the closet, he pulled out the two pairs of black leather handcuffs and a matching whip. He restrained my hands to the headboard and laid the keys on his bedside table. Then he knelt above me, slapping the whip against the palm of his hand. I could almost feel the blood rush to my cock in excitement as I gaped at my absolutely sexy older brother. Suddenly, he cracked the whip down onto my stomach. The air escaped through my clenched teeth, even though it didn't hurt that bad. The only mark it left was a slight redness. Dean then was on top of me, roughly kissing me. I wanted to touch him, but I couldn't. Agonizingly slowly, Dean unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, teasingly grazing my erection. He kissed the skin right above the elastic waistband of my boxers, slowly moving up my chest to my neck. There he sucked on the tender skin, surely living a bluish mark. Then he smacked my thigh with the whip again.

"Dean" I tried to say, but it came out more like a moan.

"What's my name?" he asked with a smirk.

"Daddy" I moaned.

Dean pulled off his shirt, revealing his muscular body. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and slid out of them. He began to kiss my lips again. I wrapped my legs around his body. The whip cracked repeatedly against the skin of my side, above my hip. I moaned into his mouth as I felt the slight sting of the leather against my skin. Next, he slowly took off my boxers. His mouth came down upon my painfully hard dick. A loud moan escaped my throat as Dean bobbed up and down. I was getting close.

"Daddy? Can I cum?" I practically whispered, the chains of the handcuffs shook as I moved.

"No" Dean said after taking his mouth off of me.

He then kissed my tip, quickly licking off the pre-cum. His boxers then came off.

"What do you want Daddy to do for you?" he asked as he crawled back up to me.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy"

Dean smirked before getting off the bed and grabbing a bottle of tube from his bedside drawer. He slicked his fingers before inserting one into my hole. It was only a few seconds before I was begging for more. He inserted a second finger and slowly began to move in a scissor motion to adequately stretch my hole. Soon, I was again begging for more. He cracked the whip against my stomach and told me to be patient. Finally he knelt on the bed and lifted my legs to rest onto his shoulders. I watched as he lined up with my hole, then slowly inserted himself into me. I moaned and pulled on the handcuffs. He began to move in and out, slowly picking up pace as I pushed onto him as best I could. I heard him let out a moan. I felt a sudden shiver of pleasure that made me almost scream. Dean found my prostate. He knew it, too, based on my sudden reaction. He repeatedly hit the spot. After a few minutes, his thrusting began to get sloppy.. We both were sweaty messes of moans. I knew he was coming close.

"Daddy? Can I cum now?" I asked again. I was still painfully hard and it was becoming more difficult to hold it in.

"Wait just a minute, Sammy, I'm close too. I'll tell you when"

His eyes were tightly shut as he trusted into me a few more forceful times.

"Okay, Sammy" I heard Dean mumble. A moment later I felt him begin to cum inside me. He let out a long moan, which set me over the edge. My eyes tightened as I groaned and spurted semen on Dean and I. Dean kept thrusting a little to ride out his orgasm, then flopped on the bed beside me. Both of us were drenched in sweat. Dean grabbed a tissue and wiped my chest off. Then he curled up beside me.

"Um... I could use some help" I whispered before moving my hands, making the chains of the handcuffs move and make noise.

"Oh, right, sorry" Dean smiled as he grabbed the key from his bedside table and unlocked both pairs of handcuffs.

"Thank god" I said. I could finally move my hands. After laying on the bed for a few minutes, I finally had the energy to get up and take a shower. While I was in the shower, I heard the door open slowly, like the person was trying to be completely silent. Then Dean appeared as he moved the curtain and joined me in the shower.

"Uh, hi?" I said sarcastically.

"If we shower together, we can get down faster" Dean explained, but it sounded rehearsed.

"Yeah, sure, good excuse" I still had the sarcastic tone.

Dean's hands made their way to rest on my hips. "I also wanted to tell you that you were absolutely amazing a few minutes ago"

"You should talk" I whispered into his ear.

He turned us away from the water and pushed me against the shower wall, connecting our lips in a fiery heat of passion. My hands cradled his head. I could feel him bite down on my bottom lip. I pulled away from the kiss.

"We aren't going for a round two, I'm exhausted"

He sighed and let me go. I stood back underneath the warm water and resumed my shower. I was almost finished when I felt arms snake around my waist. I smiled to myself. Dean began to softly kiss my neck. I turned off the water and turned around in Dean's arms.

"I love you" he said.

"Love you too" I immediately replied with a peck onto Dean's lips. We both climbed out of the shower and dried off before going back to Dean's room. Dean sighed as he looked at the disgusting, sweat covered sheets.

"Your room?" he asked, turning to me. I nodded. After each putting on a pair of boxers, we climbed into my bed.

"I never realized how small your bed is compared to mine" Dean observed. I put an arm around him and pulled him into my body.

"I guess we'll just have to cuddle all night long" I whispered into the darkness. Dean rolled over to give me a kiss. I turned onto my back so Dean could lay his head on my freshly cleaned chest.

"Night" he said as he traced patterns onto my bare skin, causing me to have goosebumps.

"Night" I said back, already drifting off to sleep.

Definitely tell me what you thought, because I'm not an experienced smut-writer, but literally 8 hours after posting this I have to go to a retreat for my confirmation, so this really makes me feel like a good catholic... 😬😂