Sympathy for the Samifer Part 2

I had an interview on Thursday for a full tuition scholarship from the college I'm going to next year. I think it went well and I'm really hoping I'm one of the recipients.

Suggested by: shoey20014321 and @sorry_IDGAF 

Lucifer and Dean were laying in bed next to each other. Dean is 3 months through his pregnancy and just starting to show.

"Dean, you do realize I'm not Sam, right?" Lucifer asked.

"I know, but you're in his body. You know what he's thinking and feeling at all times. That makes him at least a part of you."

Dean reached up and pushed back a lock of Lucifer's hair. Lucifer couldn't help but lean into Dean's touch as his hand brushed against his cheek. Sam's feelings took over as Lucifer leaned down to kiss Dean. Their lips and mouths moved in sync with one another. Dean wrapped his arms around Lucifer. Lucifer pulled away.

"Do you want Sam?" The devil didn't know why he was softening toward the Winchester.

Dean smiled, "You'd let him come out?"

Lucifer nodded. He allowed Sam to have control over his own body. Dean's arms were still around him.

"Dean?" Sam asked.

"Sammy? Is that you?" Tears burned in Dean's eyes.

"It's me, Dean. I'm here. I've always been here. I've watched and felt everything."

Dean smiled at Sam and pulled him closer until their lips met. Now this kiss felt perfect to both Sam and Dean. They both knew, at that moment, that this was meant to be.

When Sam pulled away, Dean could see the love Sam felt for him in his eyes. His eyes shined brightly, unlike they ever have before. Sam moved to rest his hand on Dean's small baby bump.

"We're going to have a baby," Sam said, letting the event slowly wash over him.

"And we're going to be married, eventually," Dean reminded Sam, holding up his left hand with a simple engagement ring on his ring finger.

"I told him to pick that one," Sam said.

"I love you," Dean suddenly said, "I'll always love you."

"I love you, too, Dean," Sam replied. He gave Dean one last kiss before Lucifer took over again.

"Why can't you let Sam have his body yet?" Dean asked, slightly exasperated.

"I'm the one who got you pregnant, so I want to be the one to see the pregnancy through. Then you can have Sam back."

Dean looked down at his stomach. Only six more months Dean told himself.

"Will you let me see him again?"

"It takes a lot of my energy, so yes, but not too often. If I would go too long without giving Sam control, his feelings infiltrate my power over him anyway. He has strong feelings for you."

Dean smiled to himself, "I know. I have strong feelings for him, too." He thought for a minute. "I just realized something. You brought us together. You were in control of Sam when you first kissed and had sex with me. It was all you. I want to thank you. Sam and I probably wouldn't be together now if you hadn't kissed and had sex with me that night."

Lucifer said, "Sam's feelings were extremely overwhelming. It was the only thing I could possibly do to calm his need for you."

Dean smiled, "Well, thank you anyway."