Confessions: Epilogue

Sam's POV

Dean and I were laying on our couch. My hand was resting on his swollen stomach. It's been about 8 1/2 months since he got pregnant. We already have his surgery scheduled. It's in about three weeks on April 24th.

"I think I want to keep it" he suddenly said.

"Really? It's not going to upset you because of how it happened?" I asked delicately.

"I may have conceived this baby in one of the most horrible ways possible, but the night you found out was the happiest day of my life" he explained.

"Why?"

"It was the night we finally confessed how we felt for each other, the night you finally became my boyfriend"

I smiled, "Well, we should buy baby supplies, then"

He smiled back.

~April 24th~

I drove Dean into the hospital for his C-Section. They took us in to preform the surgery. I was next to Dean the whole time. He slipped his hand into mine.

"I love you, Sammy"

"I love you, too, Dean"

I lifted our hands to place my lips on the back of his hand.

Soon, they had the baby out.

"It's a boy" the doctor said as he cut the cord.

Dean and I got to see him for a minute before he was rushed off to the nursery to get checked out. We were taken to the recovery room. Dean would have to stay in the hospital for a few days to make sure everything was okay after the C-Section.

After a few minutes in the recovery room, they brought our new son to us. Dean and I both got a chance to hold the small child.

"I'm not sure who the other father is Dean, but he had to be gorgeous"

Dean smiled, "He looks like whoever it was"

"You remember?"

"I remembered some details once I saw the baby. They have the same blue eyes and dark hair"

I nodded while looking down at the baby in my arms. The nurse came back in.

"What would you like to name him?" she asked.

I looked at Dean. He thought for a minute before saying, "Castiel Michael Winchester"

She nodded, "That's a unique, yet beautiful name"

"Perfect for a unique and beautiful family" I said once the nurse walked back out.

Dean smiled at me and carefully leaned over to quickly peck my lips.

|-/ |-/ |-/ |-/

A few days later we were able to go home. Dean was still supposed to rest for a while, then we had to come back in order to get his stitches removed. Life with a new baby is incredibly difficult sometimes, but it's worth it to see little Castiel's smile or Dean's eyes as he looks upon his new son.

"I've been meaning to ask, how did you think of the name Castiel? I don't think I've ever heard of it before"

"I'm not sure, it just came to me. Maybe I heard it somewhere and it just stuck" Dean shrugged.

"Either way, I love it, and there's no other person in the world that I would rather raise him with" I replied.

"You're so cheesy" Dean said.

I laughed, "You're such a jerk"

"You're such a bitch" Dean smiled.

I put my finger on his lips, "Don't swear in front of the baby"

Dean moved my finger, "He's asleep"

He leaned forward to kiss my lips. His arms moved to wrap around my neck. The kiss became deeper and more passionate. Suddenly, there was small cry from the crib across the room.

"Your turn" Dean asked once he pulled away.

I walked over to the crib and picked up Castiel. He felt so soft and light in my arms. Dean came to stand beside me. His arm wrapped around my waist as I swayed back and forth in an attempt to rock our son back to sleep. Dean was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I always knew you'd be a good father"