Bloodlust Part 3

It literally took me three days to write this because I kept getting so distracted, sorry. I also feel like the smut is a little shaky, if you know what I mean?

Suggested by: shoey20014321

Dean was making sure the motel door was locked when he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. He smiled and let himself sink into Sam's grip. 

"I know you were just with Benny, but..." Sam trailed off, instead he placed his lips on Dean's earlobe. His teeth grazed the lobe. Dean felt Sam's hands leave his waist and make their way up underneath his shirt. They felt warm against his skin. 

"How could I resist?" Dean replied, turning around in Sam's arms. He gave Sam a warm smile before wrapping his arms around Sam's neck and connecting their lips. Sam moved his hands down, back out from under Dean's shirt, instead placing them on Dean's butt. Dean pulled Sam closer, until any space between their bodies was made nonexistent. Sam squeezed Dean's butt, and Dean jumped up to wrap his legs around Sam. Sam supported him by holding his backside. He broke their kiss, instead moving to Dean's neck. He sucked the tender skin on Dean's neck, making Dean moan loudly. Dean hadn't realized how much he wanted Sam until now. 

"Oh god, Sam. I love you," Dean cried out. 

Sam stumbled over to the bed and let Dean fall onto it. 

"Can I really make you feel so much, just with a simple kiss?" Sam asked with a smirk. 

"Just shut up and fuck me," Dean begged. 

"Weren't you just with Benny?" Sam asked, leaning down so his lips grazed Dean's neck as he spoke. "You were just pleasured by him, why would you need me now?" Sam teased. "I'm the one who needs you." He ended his sentence by again kissing and sucking a spot on Dean's neck.

"Quit being a tease," Dean said. 

"This isn't teasing. I can show you teasing." Sam then knelt on the bed, his knees on either side of Dean. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Then he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off, kicking them to the ground. Dean took the cue to remove his shirt, too. He was about to take off his jeans when Sam stopped him. "Let me," Sam said, swatting Dean's hands away. Sam kissed Dean's lips quickly before unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. He slowly pushed the jeans down, making Dean squirm and gasp at the sudden release around his erection. He impatiently kicked off the jeans when they reached his ankles. 

Dean was about to say something, but Sam cut him off with a kiss. As they kissed, Sam rolled his hips against Dean's. He felt Dean moan against his lips and couldn't help but smile to himself. He pulled away from Dean's lips and kissed down his jaw. He left a trail of kisses ending at the waistband of Dean's boxers. He felt Dean squirm with the thought of Sam being so close. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sam asked, his fingers already touching Dean's boxers. 

"Sammy!" Dean moaned with an angry glare. 

"Just making sure." Sam smiled to himself. He pulled Dean's boxers down. Without warning to Dean, Sam put his mouth around Dean's cock. Dean gripped the sheets around in him surprise. After a couple seconds, he moved his hands to tangle in Sam's hair and moved his hips in time with Sam blowing him. 

When Sam decided Dean had enough, he pulled off of him. Then he reached over into the bedside table and grabbed an almost empty bottle of lube out of the drawer. 

"I don't even want to know," Dean said when he saw how little lube Sam had. 

"Let's just say there's a couple things you don't know about me, and many nights when you're not here." 

"Well, I'm definitely going to be staying here a lot more often," Dean whispered. 

"What's that?" Sam asked. 

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

Sam smiled to himself, trying not to let Dean knew he did hear him. "Can you get on your hands and knees for me?" 

Dean looked surprised, "What? Really? You wanna go doggy style?" he asked. 

"Yeah, just do it, please," Sam begged. He leaned forward and gave Dean a lingering kiss. 

"Gladly," Dean said as he rolled onto his stomach and raised on his hands and knees. Sam removed his boxers and got on his knees with his legs on either side of Dean. Sam took the lube and rubbed some on his cock. Slowly, he pushed into Dean. Since Dean had sex with Benny not long before, Sam didn't need to prepare him. Sam gripped Dean's hips as he pulled out and slammed back into Dean, making him cry out in pain and pleasure. Dean pushed back against Sam, begging him to go faster. Sam obliged, speeding up his thrusts and adjusting his angle to find Dean's prostate. He slowly slid one of his hands from Dean's hip down to his dick. Dean moaned as Sam wrapped his hand around Dean's cock and pumped in time with his thrusts. Dean felt like he was about to collapse, his arms struggling to keep him up while Sam thrusted into him. Suddenly, Sam found Dean's prostate and made Dean yell out his name. 

"Oh god, Sammy, just like that. Harder this time," he moaned. 

Sam pulled out slightly and shoved himself back into Dean, smacking against his prostate. 

"I'm gonna come," Dean said softly. A few seconds later, he came, Sam following just after. Sam pulled out of Dean and laid next to him, swiping the sweat that formed on his forehead. 

"I need to shower," Sam said with a small laugh. 

"I do, too," Dean smirked. 

Sam grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him to the bathroom. Sam turned on the shower. He turned back to Dean. Dean smiled and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck as Sam leaned in for a kiss. 

"You're kissing me so much," Dean observed. 

"I'm making up for all the time we lost," Sam answered. 

"You're not allowed to say things like that," Dean said with a smile. 

"Why not?" 

Dean evaded the question by saying, "The shower's hot." 

Sam looked up to see steam was quickly filling the small bathroom. Again taking Dean's hand, he led him to the shower and they both stepped in, letting the hot water wash over their bodies. Sam grabbed the shampoo and poured some into his hand and massaged it into Dean's scalp. After rinsing his hair, Sam took the soap and cloth. He lathered the soap onto Dean's body and let the water rinse off the suds. Once the soap was gone, Sam leaned down and kissed the small bruises that were forming where he gripped Dean's hips. When he stood up, he washed his own hair as Dean washed his body. They both got out after turning off the water and dried off. Without bothering to dress, Sam and Dean climbed into the second bed in their motel room, either wanted to sleep in the one they'd just dirtied. Dean cuddled into Sam, letting Sam put his arms around him. 

"Dean?"

"Yeah, Sammy?" 

"What are we going to do if Benny doesn't like the idea of you being with him and me both?" 

"I don't know, Sammy. I don't know..." 

"I hope he's okay with it."

"I do too, Sammy."