Two Timed Part 2

I start school on Thursday, so I'm really hoping that I'll be able to update all my current books and keep up with school. 

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Dean's POV 

"I don't get it Sam! We both are five months pregnant, why am I so much bigger than you?" Sam reached over and lightly set his hand on my swollen stomach. I smiled as I felt the baby kick from inside. When Sam looked up at me, he was smiling too, having also felt the baby kick. 

"Dean, don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine." 

A few days later, we both had an appointment for an ultrasound. 

"Are you two partners, then?" the doctor asked Sam and I. 

Sam and I looked at each other before I explained, "Uh, no, we're just friends, but we're helping each other out. It's a long story."

The doctor shrugged, "I'll be starting with you, Mr. Wesson." He prepared Sam and took the ultrasound, announcing Sam was having a boy. Next it was my turn. I didn't bring up the question of why I was larger than Sam just yet. "Okay, Mr. Smith, here we have your baby's feet and their hands." He pointed on the monitor. "And... another set of little hands and feet. It looks like you'll be having twins!" 

"Twins?!" I exclaimed, looking at Sam. He smiled at me and slowly reached for my hand. 

"Would you like to know the sexes?" I nodded, still speechless at the news. The doctor moved the wand around a little and watched the monitor. "You'll be having a boy and a girl. Fraternal twins!" 

"Thank you" I said as the doctor took some notes and cleaned the ultrasound jelly off of me. 

"Congratulations!" the doctor said excitedly as Sam and I walked out. I let Sam drive me home. We arrived at my house, and I invited Sam inside. I sat on the couch as the news settled in. I was having twins, two babies. Silent tears began to fall. Soon enough, I began to sob. I felt the tears burn down my cheeks as the sobs reverberated in the room. 

"Dean? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Sam came rushing over to me. I heard the worry in his voice. 

"There's no way I can take care of two kids, Sam. I don't like I can handle one child!" I cried. Sam gave me a soft smile before pulling me into a hug. I felt bad for getting his shirt damp with my tears, but he didn't seem to mind. 

"It's okay. I'll take care of all of us as long as you let me." 

I couldn't contain myself anymore. I started crying even harder that I thought was possible, but this time it was over how someone could be so nice and sweet to me. "Thank you, Sammy." 

He pulled me off of him and asked, "Sammy?" with a raised eyebrow. 

I shrugged, "I don't know, it just kinda popped in my head, and I liked it." 

He smiled, "I like it, too."