We Take Care of Each Other Part 3

This was suggested by a bunch of you guys.

I heard Sam walk into Bobby's house. "Where have you been? You didn't tell anyone where you were going, and you didn't answer your phone", I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I just ran to the library real quick" Sam replied, gesturing to the pile of books in his arms as if to say "duh"

"What was so important that you couldn't tell anyone where you were going?"

"I'm sorry, Dean. I didn't think." Sam set the books on the floor in front of me. They were all on topics of pregnancy, birthing, and parenting.

I smiled at Sam. "Thanks", I said before pulling him into a hug. He had a little bit of difficultly with the hug because of my large stomach.

A couple days later, the sky quickly got every dark with black storm clouds and the wind howled past the windows. Suddenly, the lights in the house flickered before going out.

"Aw, dammit" Bobby cursed before finding some candles to use for light.

Less than an hour later, Dean felt a popping sensation in his body, and a little bit of water came out of him. A hard cramp radiated from his stomach.

"Dean? Are you okay? You look pale" Sam observed.

"Uh, Sammy, go get Bobby" Dean said, trying to hide the pain from Sam. The younger Winchester quickly ran out of the room and came back after a few minutes with Bobby.

"What's wrong, Dean?" Bobby asked worriedly.

"My water broke!" Dean was trying to be calm, but failing miserably.

"Now? Seriously?!" Bobby shouted, fumbling for his cell phone. Since the power was out, he couldn't use the landline. He called 911, but there was no cell signal. "Shit" he mumbled before looking out the window. The cell tower had been struck with lighting.

"What's the hold up, Bobby?" Dean asked.

"I can't call the hospital. Cell tower is down."

"Can't you just drive us there?"

"Well, uh, I kinda let Rufus borrow the only working vehicle I have at the moment. He promised to have it back by tomorrow."

"This can't be happening" Dean pleaded. He could feel tears stinging his eyes. Stupid hormones, he thought as he angrily wiped his eyes.

Sam quickly ran over to his older brother's side, "It's okay, Dean. We'll figure something out."

"You're going to have to have these babies here, Dean. It'll be okay, I read the books on birthing a baby that Sam brought home" Bobby said quickly.

Dean looked back at Sam, "Thanks buddy" he said, ruffling his younger brother's hair.

"Uh, Sam, did you want to leave the room?" Bobby suggested.

"No. I'm staying right here. I promised Dean I would be there for him, every step of the way" Sam said, grabbing Dean's hand and holding on to it tightly.

A couple hours passed before Dean delivered all three babies, with Bobby's help. Dean was exhausted by the time the third baby was born, but looking at his three beautiful children made everything worth it.

"Two boys and a girl. Do you have any names, yet?", Bobby asked.

Dean did have their names picked out, but he had kept them a secret. "Yes" he gestured to the baby boy in his arms, "This is Jace Jaden. My baby girl is going to be Arrow Rhodes, and my other son will be Zeppelin Bram." Dean's heart swelled with happiness, even though there were tears rolling down his cheeks. He looked up at Sam, who also looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Are you okay, Dean?"

Dean nodded, "I'm happy, Sammy."

"Me too."

Dean turned back to Bobby, "I couldn't have done this without you."

Bobby scoffed, "I couldn't have done it without Sammy's books."

Both Winchesters smiled widely at each other as the storm raged on outside.