A Thanksgiving Attempt

Lol this is a little seasonly early.

"What the hell did you do?" Sam exclaimed.

"I don't know what happened!"

The brothers began to open the windows and used towels to wave smoke out of their room. Dean took the turkey out of the small oven. It was almost completely charred. Sam hugged Dean from behind, laying his head on his older brother's back.

"At least you tried" Sam whispered.

Dean turned around to face Sam, but stayed in Sam's arms.

"But I wanted our first Thanksgiving together to be perfect"

Sam smiled, "First, the only necessity I need for a perfect Thanksgiving is you" Sam paused to peck Dean's lips, "Second, we never have anything be perfect for us. We are perfectly imperfect"

Dean smiled, "So what are we going to do?"

"Well, there is a cute diner down the road. It's close to home-cooking, right?"

Dean laughed, "Sure. It's as close as we'll get"

~\o/~

They arrived at the diner. Luckily, they were serving a thanksgiving-esk dinner. The food came fast, since there wasn't very many customers. Once their plates were empty, their waitress came over with two slices of pie.

"Here, it's on the house. You two make a cute couple" She said with a huge smile.

Sam smiled back and said, "Aw, thanks"

Dean had his slice finished within minutes. He couldn't help but notice Sam barely touched his.

"Hey Sammy, you know I love you right?"

"Take it" Sam replied, already knowing what he wanted.

Dean beamed and quickly finished off Sam's pie as Sam paid their bill. Finally, they left the diner to go back "home".

"I ate too much" Dean said when he stopped the car in front of their motel door.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Hopefully you're okay tomorrow, because we have a job"

They walked into the room and almost immediately collapsed on the bed, already in each other's arms.

"I'm so tired" Sam said, already slowly falling asleep.

"Me too" Dean agreed, he cuddled into Sam's chest.

"Sammy?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm thankful for you"

Sam's chuckled, "I'm thankful for you too"

He kissed Dean's forehead before they both drifted off to sleep.