Punishment

Dean woke up to grunting in the room.  He opened his eyes slightly and saw Sam doing sit-ups on the floor.  Looking through his eyelashes, he watched as Sam's back muscles flexed.  After a few minutes, Dean decided it was okay for him to bluntly watch Sam, until he realized his brother was getting up.  He quickly closed his eyes and pretended to see.  "Dean, I know you're awake." Sam said, crawling onto the bed and hovering above Dean.  Dean groaned and fluttered his eyelashes, pretending he just woke up.  Sam took his chance and attacked him with small kisses.  Dean smiled as Sam pulled away.  "I'm going to take a shower." Sam whispered.  Dean pouted, "Don't leave me." he said.  Sam smiled, "I'm only showering." He fully got off the bed and left for the bathroom.  Dean got up and slipped into a t-shirt, not bothering to put anything on over his boxers.  He walked out to make Sam breakfast. 

By the time Sam came out, Dean had prepared eggs, bacon, and pancakes with some coffee.  Sam followed the smell of food and saw Dean at the stove, finishing cooking the eggs.  He walked up behind him and hugged him from behind, pulling their bodies close.  Sam began to kiss Dean's neck.  "C'mon man, I'm trying to make you breakfast." Dean said, but leaned back onto Sam nonetheless.  Sam loved that Dean couldn't resist him.  Suddenly, Sam turned Dean around and kissed him roughly, pinning him to the counter.  Dean's eyes widened in surprise, but he soon kissed Sam back.  Sam pulled away.  "I love you" Dean said, kissing Sam again.  "I know" Sam said once Dean let go.  "Now, will you please let me finish your breakfast?" Dean asked.  "Fine" Sam jokingly muttered with an angered tone.  Dean playfully smacked his arm.  "Don't make me punish you" Sam whispered seductively, making Dean shiver.  Dean leaned back into Sam's body. "Maybe I want you to" he said against Sam's neck.  Sam reached over, took the pan off the burner and turned it off.  "You asked for it." he said, picking Dean up and carrying him back to the bedroom. 

A.N. I'm getting serious writer's block! If you have any suggestions, please comment. I'm pretty much up for anything, so don't hold back.