Father-Son Time

This will be a Dean x John with smut. I warned you. Also, I'm officially 17 today ... yay?

Suggested by: Jensenandjared4life

Dean's POV

Dad and I arrived back to the motel from the hunt we just finished. Sammy didn't come. He had begged Dad to stay at a friend's house, and Dad gave in. Dad stopped the car and let me out, saying he was going for a drink and wouldn't be back for a while. He drove off once he knew I was inside our motel room. I sighed. I don't get the chance to be completely alone that much. Usually Sam is with me on the rare occasion that Dad goes on a hunt by himself or when he goes out to drink. Without thinking twice, I stripped down to nothing and laid on top of the bed. My hand slid down to my crotch. I wrapped my hand around myself and slowly began to pump. I closed my eyes and as I felt myself harden under my own touch. I let out a small moan. A few minutes later, a thought of my own father came to my mind. He looks good for someone who's 30. I couldn't help the thoughts as they followed from my brain. I heard myself yell his name as my hand moved faster up and down my shaft. The yells of "John" soon became moans of his name. I heard the door open suddenly. Dad was home. Oh shit. I immediately removed my hand, but he didn't say anything to me. Much to my surprise, he stripped down beside the bed I was on and laid beside me.

"I could hear you moaning my name from outside the door" he told me. I felt his hand on my hip bone. My breathing hitched for a second when he slid his hand to my stomach. I felt his lips on the nape of my neck. He left a trail of small kisses to my earlobe, then down to my neck. I could feel myself harden more as he kissed me. A small whimper escaped my lips. "Oh, Dean. You're getting a hard on, and I've barely started with you" he whispered into my ear. I let out a moan. His hand left my waist. He wrapped his hand around me and pumped, much like I was doing before he came in. I was painfully hard a couple minutes later.

"Dad, it h-hurts" I choked out.

"I know, Dean, I know" he cooed. It almost sounded sweet. I felt him move off the bed. I looked to see what he was doing, hoping he wasn't going to leave me like this and forever hate me now. I watched carefully as he climbed back on at the foot of the bed. I rolled onto my back. He got between my legs and wrapped my legs around him. "Tell me, Dean, are you sure you want this? I'm not turning back halfway through"

"I'm sure" I said confidently.

"I'm going to warn you, then, I don't have any supplies with me, so it could be painful" I nodded, unable to speak. I felt him line himself up with my entrance and slowly ease himself into me. I gasped at the unfamiliar feeling. It felt as though my asshole was on fire at the moment. It was probably because I've never been with a guy before. Dad stopped, hearing my gasp and let me adjust. Soon, my breathing began to even out and he fully inserted himself. I bit down on my lip hard enough to taste blood when I felt the pain. I think Dad could sense this as he said, "Don't worry, it'll pass soon" A few minutes of him slowly thrusting into me, I felt the pain ease away until it was replaced with pure pleasure. It was almost euphoric. I let out a moan, which Dad took as a signal to pick up pace. He hit a certain spot inside of me that made me feel like my head would explode from the burst of pleasure I received. It made me scream.

"Whatever you just did, do it again" I yelled. My hands were balled up in the sheets to contain myself. He hit that spot a few more times. It made me become a mess of moans and pleasure beneath my father until I had a familiar sensation in my stomach. "I think I'm gonna come" I moaned. I saw him nod between my already half-closed eyes. His hand wrapped around my cock once more and he pumped in rhythm with his thrusts. I gasped and came a few minutes later with a loud scream. I was having an orgasm unlike one I've ever had with a girl. My orgasm set my father over the edge, too. I felt him come inside of me with a moan. We were covered in sweat as Dad grabbed a couple tissues to quickly clean us off with. Once our bodies were clean, we crawled into the second bed, since the one we just used was now stained with both sweat and come. I slipped on a pair of boxers to sleep in. Dad did the same. I felt his muscular arm around me as we drifted into sleep. We were both exhausted, but before I fell asleep, I heard Dad whisper, "Sammy will never hear of this, understand?"
"Yes sir" I replied.