Naughty

HA! I'm actually 18 to write smut now! Light bdsm ahead!

Suggested by: its_just_me_lucifer

Dean had boner and wanted sex, but he could tell Sam was asleep from the way he was breathing next to him. He thought for a second about what he was about to do. Did he really want to do this? It was against Sam's rules, but yes, this is what Dean wanted. 

Luckily Sam wasn't facing him and slept naked. Dean rolled over to reach into the bedside drawer and rummage for the familiar bottle of lube. Dean quickly coated two fingers. It should be enough, Dean thought and he moved the covers off Sam a little so they wouldn't get messy. Slowly, he slid a finger into Sam. Sam didn't seem to move, so Dean moved his finger and added the second, slowly moving them in and out. Dean could feel himself about to cum when Sam suddenly moved. 

"What are you doing?" Sam asked, his voice dripping with sensuality, which almost set Dean over the edge. Dean stopped moving his hand. Sam was wake. A part of him was excited beyond belief, another was terrified to see what he had in store for breaking one of the rules. 

"I want you," Dean whispered.

Sam smiled as he rolled over to face Dean. He wrapped his arms around his older brother and kissed him softly. 

Normal sex, Dean thought. He couldn't help but be a little disappointed. He liked dominant Sam. Suddenly, something seemed to come over Sam. He suddenly grabbed Dean's wrists and held them above his head as he kissed him. Dean automatically arched his back to get the friction he craved. Sam quickly broke the kiss. 

"No moving, remember?" Sam reminded him of another rule. Slowly, Sam removed Dean's boxers, being sure to graze his fingers over Dean's erection. 

"I need you," Dean mumbled, fighting the urge to move his hips.

"I know, Dean, I know," Sam's voice sounded almost sweet. "I'm going to get something. I'll be right back." 

A new toy, Dean thought as he stayed as still as possible. Sam would notice even the slightest movement. 

Sam came back holding a cock ring. He slipped it onto Dean's erect cock. Dean moaned as it went on. 

"This is what you get for being naughty," Sam said. He reached into the bedside drawer to get the ties to tie Dean up. Sam knew exactly how to tie Dean's wrists so they'd hold without hurting Dean. He didn't like to hurt Dean. 

"Ready?" Sam asked. 

"Yes," Dean replied. 

Sam started at Dean's lips, kissing him roughly. Slowly, he made his way down Dean's jaw to his neck. He gave Dean couple kisses on his neck before he started to suck on his soft skin. He grazed his teeth and bit down a little, making sure to leave a couple marks. Dean struggled against his restraints and moaned loudly, making Sam hold his wrists to remind him to be still. 

Sam continued down Dean's body, biting and sucking each of Dean's nipples and trailing his tongue down his abs. He made his way down to Dean's erect cock. Dean knew what was coming, and he braced himself as Sam's warm and wet mouth wrapped around Dean's cock. Dean wanted to thrust, fucking Sam's mouth, but knew that he couldn't break the rule. Sam grazed his teeth on Dean's shaft as he took him into his mouth, expertly controlling his gag reflex. Dean moaned loudly as Sam bobbed his head. He closed his eyes tightly, and couldn't control his gasping breaths. He thrusted into Sam's mouth, he couldn't hold back anymore. Sam gripped Dean's hips tightly, forcing him against the bed and holding him down. 

Sam lifted his mouth off Dean and asked, "What do you want?"

"I need you to fuck me," Dean gasped. 

"As you wish," Sam said, smiling. He was giving Dean what he wanted, but wasn't going to remove the cock ring and let him cum, not yet. He picked up the forgotten bottle of lube and slicked his own cock in the substance. Dean didn't need to be stretched, he was already stretched from previous endeavors with Sam. Without warning, Sam shoved himself into Dean, making Dean yelp in surprise. He wrapped a hand around Dean and pumped him in time with his thrusts. Dean struggled against his restraints. From his mouth came a string of curse words mixed with Sam's name and moans. Sam almost immediately found and hit Dean's prostate, making the older Winchester scream out in pleasure. This, this is what he was craving. He loved the raw, animalistic, sometimes torturous nature of dominant Sam. 

It wasn't long later that Sam came inside of Dean. He rode out his orgasm with deep breaths and sweat beads forming on his forehead. Finally, he released Dean of the cock ring, allowing him to cum. It was possible the best feeling Dean ever had, finally having the release after so long. 

"Oh, we aren't done yet," Sam said with a sly smile when Dean tried to cuddle into him. Sam shifted through the bedside drawer again until he found the vibrater. He turned on the toy and slipped it into Dean's entrance, being sure to let it sit right onto Dean's prostate. 

Sam laid next to Dean and lazily gave him a handjob as the vibrater simulated Dean's prostate. Dean came four times over the next two hours. Eventually, Sam noticed that Dean's face would contort as if he was having an orgasm, but nothing would happen. He was beginning to dry cum. Decided he had enough, Sam turned off the vibrator and slipped it back out of Dean. He kissed his brother quickly before saying, "I'm guessing you'd like a shower?" Dean nodded and headed to the bathroom. 

Dean looked at himself in the mirror. He felt dirty and exhilarated at the same time. It was the best feeling ever to him. He quickly showered before going back to the bedroom and climbed into bed again. Sam held his arms open for Dean. Dean immediately laid against Sam's body, allowing the younger Winchester to hold him tightly. 

"I love you," Sam whispered before kissing Dean's damp hair. 

"I love you too," Dean whispered back, already half asleep.