Weekend At Bobby's

"Sammy, looks like we need to head to South Dakota."

"You need to fix up Baby again?"

"Yep. But it won't be the worst weekend, after all, Bobby does already know all about our relationship."

"That is true" Sam said thoughtfully as he wrapped his arms around Dean.

"We should head out then." Dean quickly pecked Sam's lips. Sam nodded. They both quickly packed up and headed into the Impala.

A few hours later, they arrived at Singer's Salvage Yard. Bobby greeted the brothers with a warm smile.

"Hey boys. I was wondering when I was going to be seeing you again."

"Hey Bobby." both Winchesters greeted their oldest friend and father figure.

"I have to fix up Baby a bit. Do you mind if we stick around for a few days?" Dean asked.

Bobby smiled, "'Course! You two can sleep in the spare room." he thought for a moment, "Just... please don't let me hear anything." he pleaded.

"Awe, but Bobby! How do you expect me to keep my hands off of this gorgeous man?" Dean teased and wrapped his arms around Sam, who was blushing ferociously.

"I'm sure you'll manage." Bobby said with a facetious tone. Dean pouted, making Bobby roll his eyes.

"I'm going out for a bit. You two get settled." Bobby told the brothers.

"By "get settled" you don't mean --" Dean started, but got cut off by Bobby's "No!"

Bobby walked out the door, leaving the brothers alone.

"Well, I gotta go get started on Baby."

Sam nodded, "I'll come out to help you after I put our bags in the room."

"You sure you aren't just going to watch me the entire time?" Dean asked with a flirtatious tone.

"I haven't decided, yet." Sam winked. Dean lovingly rolled his eyes before walking out of the house to the lot where Baby was parked.

A few minutes later, Sam came out to sit on the green cooler Dean had out. Dean glanced at him and smirked.

"Just don't creepily stare at me the whole time."

"I've been wanting to ask you something." Sam said seriously. Dean looked at him with confusion.

"What is it baby?" He stopped working on the Impala to look at Sam.

"That's what I wanted to ask you, am I named after your car, or is your car named after me?"

Dean laughed, "You both are my babies. I love you both, but don't get jealous, I love you more." Dean walked over to kiss Sam's lips.

"I love you, too." Sam said when Dean pulled away.

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Alright then, Bobby. Sam and I are going to get some sleep." Dean said as he grabbed Sam's hand and practically dragged him to their room.

Once they walked in, Dean shut and locked the door.

"I know what Bobby said, but I can't take it anymore, so be really quiet." Dean whispered as he began to kiss Sam.

(Again, sorry. I'm in the same room as my family, and would rather not let them see me writing smut, lol.)

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Dean was awoken by Sam kissing his lips repeatedly. He groaned as he woke.

"Wake up, Squirrel. I can smell Bobby making breakfast."

"Dude, don't call me that after you kiss me. It makes me think of Crowley."

Sam smiled, "Are you thinking of other guys when I'm kissing you."

Dean rolled his eyes jokingly. "Get off me so I can get up and get dressed. I'm starving."

Sam smirked, "I would, but I like being on top of you." Dean quickly turned them over.

"I always top." he whispered close to Sam's lips before getting off of him and pulling on some boxers and sweatpants, then throwing on a shirt. Sam did the same before walking out into Bobby's kitchen. Bobby was sitting at the small table with a cup of coffee sitting in front of him. He looked up to see the Winchesters walk into the room.

"Didn't I tell you two that I didn't want to hear anything?" He asked.

"I told Sam to be quiet, but sometimes he can't help screaming." Dean replied, slapping Sam's ass. Bobby rolled his eyes.

"I didn't need to know that much" he mumbled.