Teenage Mistakes

I have to take my SATs today. 😭🤞🏼😬
Suggested by: @PrincessPeach211

"I have to go... do something" Dean explained quickly before leaving Sam and Bobby at Bobby's house.

Sam looked at Bobby asked asked, "Why does he do that? It's always on November 7th?"

Bobby shrugged, "Maybe you should follow him, just to make sure he's okay. He seemed a little upset"

Sam nodded, "Can a borrow a truck?"

"You don't have to ask, ya idjit, just take one"

*Then: November 7, 1996*

Dean is 17. He's in the hospital having a baby. He hadn't even told anyone about it. Nobody cared enough about him. Nobody was ever around for him much anymore, or so he thought.

"Dean Winchester?" the doctor asked when he came into the brightly lit, white hospital room. Dean looked up at the doctor. His C-Section was already complete, but they whisked the baby away from him because they thought something was wrong. He has been nervously waiting for news on his baby. "I'm sorry, Dean, but the baby didn't make it. Her lungs were too under developed for us to do anything for her. She never even got to take her first breath" the doctor explained carefully. Dean was too shocked to speak. Honestly, he didn't know how he was going to tell his family about he child, but he's known since he found out he was pregnant that he wanted to keep her. He nodded as salty tears gathered in his eyes. The doctor patted his shoulder and left, figuring he would want to be alone in this tragic time.

Later that day, he was released from the hospital, but he was never the same. He wanted that child. Sure, she was an accident; the result of teenage lust and maybe even a tad of stupidity, but he was going to love her more than he loved anyone in the world. Once arriving back at the lonely motel room, he flopped on his bed and cried until he could cry no more. Luckily, Sam and John were on a hunting trip. Dean made up an excuse so he didn't have to go, since he was going to have his baby.

*Now*

Sam followed Dean at a distance. He turned into a graveyard. When Sam pulled in after him, he saw Dean kneeling in front of a gravestone, holding a cupcake, complete with a single, lit candle. He seemed to be singing "Happy Birthday" to the gravestone. Sam quietly walked closer to Dean. Dean's hunter - trained hearing heard Sam, though, and he finally looked up to see his younger brother.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" he asked after blowing out the candle and sitting the cupcake on the ground.

"I followed you to make sure you were okay. You seemed really upset" Before Dean could speak, tears rolled down his cheeks. Sam sighed and pulled Dean close to him, holding him. He's never seen Dean in this state. He's rarely even seen Dean cry. While still holding onto Dean, he guided him to a nearby bench. They both sat down, Sam finally let go of Dean, and Dean proceeded to tell Sam the entire story of his teenage pregnancy. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would always ask you what was bothering you, but you would never tell me"

"I didn't know how to tell you, Sammy! You were only 13 years old!"

"Yes, but you still could've tried to explain why you constantly looking depressed and broken" he paused, "That's in the past now though, it doesn't matter that you never told me. You need to heal from this, or it's going to destroy you even more than it already has"

Dean gave a small smile, "Actually, I feel a lot better now that I've told someone, and it's already been 21 years..."

"Parents don't just get over the death of their child"

"I know that, Sammy" Dean said sadly.

Sam put an arm around his older brother, "But I'm going to help you through this"

Dean smiled, "Thank you, Sammy"

"Anything for you, Dean"

I Don't Want to be Rightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें