Pregnancy of Team Free Will

Well, earlier this week, I found out Heath Ledger has been dead for ten years. He was one of my favorite actors as a child. I loved the movie A Knight's Tale when I was like 6 or 7. (Yes, I was a weird child). I felt crushed, then listened to some Bowie, after remembering he was also dead, so I'd never be able to see him or any of his songs from 2016 live, I gave up on the night and went to bed.

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Sam didn't have much explanation for it, but he just felt that he was pregnant. It had to be impossible, but in order to ease his mind, he went to the doctor. Shockingly, the doctor actually confirmed his thoughts. Some now, by some miracle possibly, Sam was pregnant. The first person he wanted to tell was Dean. He quickly went home after his appointment.

Dean wasn't anywhere in the motel room. Left on Sam's bed was a note.

Sammy -

Went out for a bit. Be back soon.

-DW

Sam sighed, he wanted Dean to be home now. Acceptance of his pregnancy already settled in, as he'd already convinced himself before going to the doctor. Now he was excited. He wanted to tell the world, he wanted to celebrate.

Not long later, Sam heard the Impala pull up outside the motel room. Sam watched from inside as Dean got out of the car. The passenger door opened, and Cass also stepped out. Sam wasn't surprised. Dean liked Cass' company on trips when Sam wasn't available. Both of them, though, looked confused and upset over something. They walked up to the motel in silence.

"Hey, Dean, I have something important to tell you," Sam said when Dean and Cass walked into the motel room.

Dean looked at Cass, then at Sam. "We have something important to tell you too. You first."

"I'm pregnant, Dean," Sam said confidently. Dean and Cass looked at each other with equally shocked faces.

"Um, Sammy. I'm pregnant too," Dean said.

"As am I," Cass said.

"What? This is insane," a surprised Sam said.

"Who was the last person you had sex with?" Dean asked Sam.

"Gabriel," Sam answered, a twinge of red appearing on his cheeks. "You?"

"Gabriel," Dean said back. Sam and Dean both looked at Cass.

"Gabriel," Castiel answered.

"Gabriel, get your feathery ass down here," the three said simultaneously.

The sound of feathery wings was apparent in the room as Gabriel appeared. Immediately, he knew what was going on, and that he was in trouble. He tried to disappear as quickly as he'd appeared, but it was too late.

"Explain," Dean boomed. "You cheated on all of us with each other. That's low, man."

"Did you think we'd actually never find out?" Sam continued.

"Father would not approve of this," Cass interjected.

"Guys, look, I'm sorry," Gabriel pouted. "I love each of you. There's no way I could choose Dean over Cass, or Cass over Sam. You each mean so much to me. I didn't want to let any one of you go. I didn't want to mess up this badly, though. That one's on me. I should've known that you'd all be angry. I'm sorry."

Sam, Dean, and Cass thought about what Gabriel said. They each loved him dearly, too. Dean looked up at Cass, then moved his gaze toward Sam. He could tell they were all thinking the same thing. Maybe, just maybe, this could actually work out. It's not like they don't get along. They're all best friends. Sam gave Dean a quick nod. Dean looked back at Cass, who also nodded.

"Gabe, we forgive you," Dean sighed, "We all love you, and we're willing to see if this will work out. It's worth a shot."

Gabriel gave Sam, Cass, and finally Dean each a big smile.

"Thank you. I promise that I will never try to lead any of you on again. I don't want to lose any of you, and I will be there, for all of you, through the birth and raising of our children," Gabriel said sincerely.

Sam was the first to hug Gabriel, Dean and Castiel quickly followed.