Cheating Part 2

My college chemistry teacher was playing All Out of Love by Air Supply when I walked into his class on Friday. I was incredibly happy, but also kept thinking about Jensen singing it for the rest of the day.

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211 and luci_furr_ 

Dean felt the bed move beside him as Sam got up. He slowly opened his eyes when he heard Sam moving around. He watched as his younger brother left the motel room. Dean sighed. He knew he really messed up this time. He looked to his other side, where Castiel was sleeping. Of course, the angel didn't need sleep, but he grew to enjoy it when he lost his grace and was human. Sweet, innocent Cass, who Dean also hurt by his stupid decisions. Cass, fortunately, was very quick to forgive, probably because of the angel in him. His hand automatically moved to his stomach. What if Sam leaves? If he calls it quits, I don't know what I'll do. I won't just be losing someone I love, but I'll be losing my brother too, and we both have Cass' feelings to take into account, too, Dean thought, unable to control his mind. Eventually, the need for sleep became overwhelming, and Dean fell back to sleep. 

When he woke up for the second time, Sam still wasn't in bed. Dean sat up quickly, concerned for his brother. A sigh left his lips as he saw Sam was lying on the couch. He didn't come back to bed last night, Dean thought worriedly. 

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Cass said. 

Dean gave him a small smile and rested his head on the angel's shoulder. 

A little later that day, Dean asked Sam, "Where'd you go last night?"

"Oh, did I wake you? I just needed some time to think and get some fresh air." 

"Okay, but why didn't you come back to bed?"

"I didn't want to wake you," Sam quickly explained. 

"So you're okay, then?" Dean asked. 

"Yes, Dean, I'm fine." Sam leaned forward and pecked Dean's lips. The conversation did nothing to ease his mind.

Over the next couple hours, Dean worried over his relationship with Sam. He tried to discuss his concerns with Sam, but Sam always said that he was fine and they were fine. It seemed as if his feelings about Dean and Benny had evaporated overnight.

"Cass, have you noticed anything weird about Sam?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"When I told him I was pregnant, he was kinda pissed, but now he seems okay with everything." 

"Maybe he's accepted it?"

"Look, there's no way he's accepted this overnight."

Cass reached over and grabbed Dean's hand, "Are you worried that Sam is going to leave us?" 

Dean just nodded. He wasn't about to trust his voice, as he could feel tears burning in his eyes. There was a pain in the pit of his stomach when he realized that Cass was thinking the same thing he was. 

A couple days passed with no change in Sam's behavior. Obviously, Dean continued to stress over his relationship. Suddenly, Dean felt like he couldn't breath. There was a pain in his stomach, as if someone was stabbing him. He gasped and held his stomach. Both Sam and Cass jumped up and ran over to Dean. Sam held him and carefully helped him lie down with Sam sitting behind him. 

"Cass! You need to heal him!" Sam sounded terrified. Cass, equally terrified, worked on healing Dean. "Shhh, Dean you're going to be okay. You're both going to be okay." He leaned down and kissed his older brother's forehead. 

Mere minutes passed and Dean was completely healed by Castiel. 

"What the hell was that?" Sam asked, still sounding concerned. 

"I don't know, I was in excruciating pain, though." 

"Um, Dean, I think I know what was wrong," Cass said. 

"What?" Dean asked. 

"Stress. You've been stressing a lot lately, haven't you?" Cass suggested. 

"What were you stressing over?" Sam asked. 

"You. I was stressing over you. You started acting weird, and I thought you were upset about the baby, and you were going to leave Cass and I," Dean explained. 

Sam pulled Dean in for a hug and kissed his forehead again, "Dean, I don't know what I'd do without you. Hell, I don't even know if I could live without you. This is just taking me some time to get used to, okay?" 

Dean relaxed into his brother's arms, "I'm sorry." 

"For what?" 

"For everything I've put you through." 

Dean could feel Sam smile against his hair, "I forgive you."