Confessions

Suggested by: @PrincessPeach211

I apologize if this is kinda shitty, it's late at night and I'm currently really sick.

Sam's POV

"Well, I'm leaving then" Dean said as he pulled on a jacket.

"Okay, I won't wait up for you" I replied.

He walked out, apparently going to some nearby bar or club or something. I continued the research for our case for a few more hours before heading to bed.

I woke in the middle of the night because I heard Dean walk inside and shut the door. Then I heard him walk past my room into the bathroom for a shower. It was odd, he knows he always wakes me up, so he usually comes in to stay he's back. A few minutes past before I heard the shower turn off again. Dean still didn't come in. I thought about checking on him, but then remembered he hates "chick flick moments". He'll probably just push me away anyway.

~next day~

When I came out of my room, Dean was already awake.

"I didn't expect you to be up already. You got in pretty late"

"Yeah, sorry for waking you"

"It's fine"

Dean is acting different. It's almost like he's trying to shut something, or someone, out.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" he replied.

"Okay then"

~2 weeks later~

Dean was in his room playing music quite loudly. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. My eyes happened to fall onto the garbage can as I turned the water on. There was a pregnancy test in the trash. I picked it up. Immediately, fear and anger came over me. The test was positive. I went to Dean room and angrily flung the door open.

"What the hell?" I yelled, holding up the pregnancy test.

I didn't want to yell. I already knew whatever happened wasn't Dean's fault. This isn't like him. I was just so anger at whoever hurt my big brother.

"I- " Dean attempted to speak, but he began to cry instead.

I could feel the anger wash away to be replaced with worry.

"Dean" I said as I sat on the edge of his bed.

I wrapped my arms around him. I've never seen him like this. He's never been this vulnerable. Usually he's the strong one between us.

"It's okay" I cooed, trying to calm him.

It took a few minutes before he was able to speak again.

"It happened as I was leaving the bar about two weeks ago. He came out of nowhere. You can probably guess what happened from there, but when he was finished with me, he just left me there"

I could feel the anger rising again as Dean explained what happened.

"I want to kill him" I said with my jaw clenched.

"Sammy, don't. I'll be fine. We don't even know who it was."

"Dean! You're not fine!"

I stood up and went to walk out of the room. Dean stood and grabbed my arm. I turned around to face him.

"Stay. You were actually beginning to make me feel better" he said with a small smile.

It was almost like I wasn't in control of myself. I felt myself leaning in and crashing my lips onto Dean's. My hands moved to rest on his waist.

He pulled away.

"What?" he asked, sounding scared.

"I-I don't know what just happened" I replied, equally afraid.

This is not how I wanted to tell him about my feelings. I wasn't actually going to tell him at all. My plan was to just lock it up.

"Sammy? Is there something you want to tell me?" he asked in a slightly teasing tone.

"I- uh..." I began, but my mind wasn't working.

Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine again. It took a second for the surprise to leave before I kissed back. I was ecstatic. Again, he pulled away.

"So that's out there now" he said with a small awkward laugh.

"Yep" I replied. That was the only thing my brain could come up with.

"I can't take the awkwardness" he said as he grabbed my hand to pull me back to the bed.

I sat down, he sat next to me. He pulled my arm around his shoulders and cuddled into my side.

"So what are we going to do?" he asked.

"About which one?" I laughed.

"Both, I guess"

"Well, for the baby, I get it if you don't want it, but I don't want you to get an abortion. We can put it up for adoption if you don't want the memory sticking around. As for us, I want this, but we can't tell many people, or something bad with most likely happen"

Dean listened and nodded once I finished.

"I love you" I said, kissing his temple.

"I love you too" he replied, pulling my arm tighter around him.