Two Timed

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211

Sam's POV

When I left this morning, I thought I could make it through today, but my morning sickness proved that it was more powerful than I thought. Deciding I would much rather go home to bed than stay at work, I went to my boss, Dean Smith's office to ask him if I was able to leave. When I walked in, Dean was retching into the garbage bin next to his desk.

"Are you okay?" I asked when he lifted his face from the bin.

He shook his head, "Damn morning sickness."

Surprised, I shut the door and sat in the chair across from his desk. "You too?" I asked.

His eyes widened, "No! Really?" he asked me, seemingly equally surprised at my own pregnancy. "My asshole boyfriend left me as soon as I told him, though."

"That's so weird! So did mine!" I exclaimed.

Dean gave me a sad smile, "His last words to me were: 'I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready for kids, yet. I'm just not ready for the responsibility' I haven't heard from him since."

I frowned at Dean, "That's exactly what my boyfriend told me, too."

Dean frowned back, "Okay, that's definitely more than a coincidence. Did your boyfriend happen to be named Kai and have brown hair and blue eyes?"

"Yeah... and he had this absolutely gorgeous olive skin."

"Sam, I think we dated the same guy" Dean said angrily.

"I think so, too. Here, I have a picture" I said as I pulled a picture of Kai out of my wallet and showed it to Dean.

"Yeah, that's him. That asshole."

"I can't believe he would do this."

"Neither can I. He was always so good to me. This might sound stupid, but I want to know if he ever called you by a nickname, because he always called me this specific name that always made me feel like I was the one person in the world."

"Yeah, he did." A sad smiled formed on my lips, "he would always call me little star" 

"That's the one! I can't believe I actually loved him!" Dean yelled. 

"I loved him, too, Dean. At least until now."

Dean's emotions got the best of him and he put his head into his hands with his elbows resting on his desk. I could hear him quietly begin to cry. Quickly, I walked around his desk and rubbed his back.

"Shhh, Dean, it's okay. I'm here for you" I assured him.

He looked up at me. His tears had created wet stripes down his cheeks, "How about we take care of each other" he suggested.

I nodded, "That sounds amazing."