Regret? Never.

Hi guys... I'm not dead! I can't believe the 15th season of Supernatural is going to be the last! I'm pretty sure that 14 year old me thought I'd be watching this show for the rest of my life. 

Suggested by: its_just_me_lucifer

Sam and Dean had been constantly beside each other for a week. Sam never had time completely alone, and he was beginning to get... needy. He knew Dean would definitely be feeling the same way, so he wasn't surprised when Dean told him he was going out and to not wait up for him. 

Sam rolled his eyes with a smile and said, "Go have fun, just don't bring anyone here." 

Dean laughed, "I will, and no, I'll find somewhere else to go and come back late tonight."

Sam waited a while after Dean left, just to make sure he wasn't going to come back anytime soon. When he was completely sure Dean was gone, he laid on his bed, pulled off his pants and boxers, then he closed his eyes. In the darkness behind his eyelids, he saw Dean coming toward him. He and Dean wrapped their arms around each other and began to kiss. They continued to kiss passionately. Sam's imagination was so vivid that he could almost feel Dean's lips against his. Slowly, he reached down and wrapped his hand around his now erect member. He began to move his hand up and down the shaft almost lazily. 

"Dean," he heard himself whisper. In his imagination, he and Dean were now on the bed, Dean was on top of him. His knees were on either side of Sam's body, and he was giving Sam a sort of strip tease. Sam watched himself run his hands over Dean's torso. Then Dean was kissing him again. He could feel Dean's hands on his body. Slowly, Dean took Sam's shirt off. Then off came Sam's pants. Dean kissed down Sam's body and along the waistband of his boxers. The closeness to his crotch made Sam's back arch slightly. Sam moaned Dean's name again. Dean smirked at him and slowly took off his own jeans, letting them fall haphazardly to the floor. 

"Are you ready for this, little brother," the Dean Sam was imagining said, his hand was resting on Sam's thigh, very close to his crotch. 

"Yes... yes, I'm ready," Sam gasped.

Dean gave Sam another smirk as he agonizingly slowly pulled down Sam's boxers. Then he put his mouth on Sam. Sam couldn't help moving his hips closer to Dean's mouth. Dean moaned around Sam. 

"You're being a tease," Sam gasped, moving his hips to meet Dean's mouth. His hands gripped Dean's short hair. He pushed Dean's head down slightly, forcing him to take more of him into his mouth. 

Sam bit his lips as his hand moved faster on his shaft. He felt the familiar warmth low in his abdomen. He gasped and came with a groan of Dean's name. 

"Sam?" Dean squeaked, making Sam suddenly open his eyes and scramble to cover himself with the bedsheets. 

"Dean, oh god, I—uh I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd back so early." He blinked a couple times, already feeling the burning of tears behind his eyes. 

"Why did you just say my name?" 

Sam quickly tried to think of something, but he came up blank, "Uh, I..." Sam could feel the tears filling his eyes. His face was heating up, and Dean was suddenly right next to him. 

"Shhh, Sammy, you're okay. It's okay," Dean tried to soothe his younger brother. Sam felt comforted as Dean wrapped his arms around him. He buried his head into Dean's shoulder as he let out a sob and gripped his brother. Dean placed a hand against Sam's head, tangling his fingers in his hair. 

Dean let go, letting Sam sit up. He cupped Sam's face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away stray tears from Sam's face. 

"I'm sorry, Dean," Sam said again.