Dean's Girlfriend

This is a straight Dean x reader requested by @nerdyintrovert1213 I tried to make this more a smutty one, but I literally cannot write straight smut, so I just made it a more fluffy one. I'm sorry it's kinda short, but I've been (already) really busy with school and stuff.

Dean walked into the kitchen of the bunker to grab a cup of coffee. He already knew that Dean had a girl over the night before, but now he noticed he had a couple marks on his neck and collarbone. A couple looked a little older, but the rest were brand new. "Fun night?" Sam asked casually with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, in fact, thank you for asking. Fun couple of nights, actually" Dean replied.

"Oh, I'm aware. The bunker might be strong, but our rooms aren't soundproof." At that comment, Dean's cheeks flared with a light blush. The boys were silent for a second before they both heard footsteps coming toward the kitchen.

"Dean?" called a pretty sounding voice. Dean immediately broke out into a smile as a girl walked toward Sam and Dean. She was wearing one of Dean's t-shirts and a pair of shorts. Dean's arms went around the girl's waist as he pulled her in for a kiss. Sam watched, in shock. Usually when Dean had a one night stand, they left early in the morning. Sam cleared his throat, making sure the couple didn't forget he was still in the room. They parted, but definitely took their time.

"Sammy, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ashton. Ashton, this is Sam, my brother."

"Hi" Sam said, slightly confused. "Uh, Dean, can I talk to you for a second, in private?" Dean nodded and followed Dean into another room. "Girlfriend? She's not some kind of hit it and leave it one night stand?"

Dean shook his head, "No. She's the girl I've been bringing back for the last couple weeks. We aren't serious yet, but I really like her Sammy."

Sam smiled at Dean, "I know you do. I can tell that there's something different about you lately. You've been smiling more."

"She makes me so happy."

"I'm happy for you, Dean" Sam pulled Dean into a quick hug, knowing how Dean hates "chick flick" moments. Dean led Sam back out so he could properly meet Ashton.

"Hi, again. I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe that Dean actually had a girlfriend", Sam said to Ashton.

She laughed, "yes, shockingly, he does have one." Sam smiled when she went along with this joke.

"There's a few things you should know about Dean first, though. He-" Sam was cut off when Dean elbowed him in the gut.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, Sammy?" Dean asked.

"Um, no I don't" Sam replied, acting like he was clueless at what Dean was hinting at.

Dean shoved Sam out of the room. "I'm shouldn't have ever let him see you" he said to Ashton and laughed.

"I like him. He could help me mess with you."

Dean frowned and Sam poked his head into the kitchen again, "Did I hear prank war?"

"Yes you did", Ashton answered as Dean replied, "No, you didn't." Sam walked by to sit down at the table, but made sure to bump Dean just hard enough that he'd catch himself by stepping forward. Ashton took her chance and wrapped her arms around Dean to kiss him. Dean relaxed into the kiss.

When they broke apart, Dean turned to face Sam, "I completely forgot to tell you, Gabriel called while you were out yesterday, and he wanted to see you", Dean said with a straight face.

"Really? He did?" Sam asked excitedly, his whole face lighting up.

"No. But you do like Gabriel, huh?"

"Shut up."

"Payback" was Dean's only defense.

"Hey! That's not 'payback', you got to kiss her at least!"

"Aw, Sammy's jealous" Dean said as he pulled Ashton into his arms. She giggled as she felt Dean's arms wrap around her and pull her close enough for her to feel his chest against her back. "He doesn't have a cute relationship like me and my baby girl."

"I hate you" Sam said before getting up to leave.

"We're brothers, you have to love me" Dean said back. Ashton, still in his arms, turned to face him.

"I love your family" was all she said before Dean kissed her. It was all he ever wanted to hear.