At Bobby's and a Motel

Dean got out of his Impala and walked into the motel while Sam grabbed their things out of the trunk. 

 "Two queens, please," Dean requested of the motel manager with a tired voice.  It was quite late. 

"I'm really sorry, sir, but we have only one room left, and it's one king..." She trailed off. 

 Dean sighed heavily, "Fine... We'll take it." He handed her a credit card.  She handed him his card and the key. 

"Have a nice stay!" she said, a little too perky for Dean at this hour. 

"Yeah, yeah," Dean told her as he walked out. 

"We get a room?" Sam asked. 

"Yeah, it's number 12, but there's only one bed," Dean said. Sam sighed as they walked to their room.

After they found the room, Dean collapsed on the bed. "This is so comfortable!" he shouted.

"Shh, Dean!" Sam laughed as he got into the bed beside his brother after changing into some boxers and a tight T-shirt. Dean stood up and took off his shirt and pants and laid back down. 

"Night, Sammy, stay on your side," he said sternly.

 "Mmhmm." Sam said, almost asleep.

_______The Next Morning______

Dean woke up before Sam, but he was laying on Sam's chest and had his arms wrapped around him.  Sam was holding onto Dean, too, not letting him go. Dean gasped, waking his brother and the two off them practically fell off the bed trying to increase the space between them. 

"Um... I'm going to shower then we can drive the six more hours until Bobby's," Dean said then ran to the bathroom. He stood in front of the sink, looking at himself in the mirror. 

"Pull it together, bottle up those feelings, you can't be in love with your brother," he told himself.  Meanwhile, Sam was making some eggs, bacon and sausage.  He knocked on the bathroom door. 

"Dean?" he called. Dean couldn't hear him over his own singing. Sam laughed out loud and decided to wait until he came out.  After a few minutes Dean walked out.

"Hey, made you breakfast, and nice singing by the way."  

"Thanks. Was I that loud?"

 "No, I knocked and happened to hear you." 

"That's not creepy. Can you give me extra sausage?" Dean asked as Sam snickered. 

"What?" Dean asked, confused. 

"EXTRA Sausage? Sam said.

 "Grow up," Dean told him, punching his brother.

After they ate and did the dishes, both brothers got into the Impala and sped away to Bobby's.  

"There you boys are." I expected you late last night," Bobby told the boys once they arrived. 

"Yeah, so were we, but I was practically falling asleep at the wheel," Dean replied as the got their things out of the trunk and headed into the house.  

"Well, I did find a case in town for you, too. I did some research, but I'm still not sure what it is."

"Maybe we can figure it out," he said, looking at Sam who nodded. 

It was taking a long time to figure out what they were hunting, and the brothers began to argue.  Bobby went out to the kitchen to get some more beers.  While he was gone, Dean stood up, still arguing with Sam.  Sam stood up, too.  Suddenly, they launched themselves on each other.   They were kissing passionately, but roughly.  Bobby heard the arguing stop and went to see if one of them knocked out the other.  He walking into the room to see them making out, and stood against the doorway, shaking his head 

"Idjits, finally realized how much they are in love with each other," he thought. Dean broke the kiss and looked up to see Bobby staring at them. He quickly got down out of his brothers arms.  The Sam realized Bobby had been watching them. Dean cleared his throat awkwardly. 

"Guys, I've been patiently waiting for you two to finally realized your feelings for each other.," He said, much to the boys' surprise. Sam and Dean looked into each other's eyes and smiled.