Cheating Part 3

Suggested by: 

*9 Months Later*

"Do you need help?" Sam asked with a smile as Dean struggled to get off the couch. 

"I'm fine," Dean grumbled. "I'm huge. Am I supposed to be this big?" 

"I don't know, Dean, I'm not an expert in male pregnancy."

"You should be giving birth any day now, shouldn't you?" Castiel asked. 

Dean placed his hands on his stomach, feeling his baby move around, "Yep, any day now." 

"Are you going to be okay by yourself tonight while Cass and I take down the vamp nest? You've been showing a couple signs of labor" Sam asked. 

"I'll be fine, and I'll call you if anything happens, alright? And I thought you said you 'weren't an expert on male pregnancy'?" Dean patted Sam's cheek. 

"Shut up. I worry about you." 

Once night fell, Sam and Castiel said their goodbyes to Dean, gathered their weapons, and went to kill some vampires. Dean was, as usual for the last couple months, exhausted, so he decided to have an early night and go to bed. It took a while to get comfortable, but Dean eventually feel into a very deep sleep. 

Not long after Dean fell asleep, he was woken up. Two people grabbed him harshly. He fought back, but was unsuccessful, both because he was half asleep and inhibited by his pregnancy. 

"Sam! Cass!" Dean screamed, but they weren't back yet. Darkness clouded Dean's vision. 

Sam and Castiel came back just minutes after. 

"Dean, we're back," Cass said as they walked through the door. They didn't hear a response. 

"He's probably asleep," Sam said, pointing to the messy comforter on the bed. "I'm going to go shower." He grimaced at his blood smeared clothes and hands. Cass nodded. As Sam walked to the bathroom, Cass walked over to the bed. He lifted the comforter to check on Dean. Nothing. The bed was empty. 

"Sam!" Cass yelled in panic. 

"What's wrong?" Sam heard the panic in Cass' voice and came back out of the bathroom. 

"Dean's not here! He's gone." 

Panic also set in for Sam. "We need to look for him." 

*****

Dean woke up, completely disoriented. His head hurt. 

"Good morning, Sunshine," a voice said. 

Dean slowly opened his eyes. He saw the source of the voice. The man smiled at him, revealing his fangs. Dean groaned, "Vampires, of course." 

"You killed Benny, you're having his child, and you sent your buddies to kill the rest of us," the vampire said. 

"Creatures like you don't deserve to live. You're monsters." 

"Is that how you feel about that child you're about to have?" 

Dean scoffed, "He's not going to be like you." 

The vampire shrugged, "We'll see." He walked away, leaving Dean alone. 

*****

"Where do you think he could be?" 

"I don't know, Cass." Sam pulled out his phone and tried to call Dean. He didn't have much hope that he'd happen to have his phone and be able to tell them where he was, but he figured he'd try. His thoughts were confirmed when he heard Dean's distinctive ringtone from his jeans on the floor. With a sigh, he hung up the phone.