Lucifer: Reborn

This week was great. I had my high school graduation, then I went to sci fi valley con, where I got a chance to meet Jim Beaver and Steven Williams, which was freakin' awesome! Also, on Sunday the 17th, winners of a scholarship I entered will be announced, wish me luck, because this is pretty much my last chance to win a scholarship before I go to college. 

Suggested by: PrincessPeach211 (Sorry, it wouldn't let me tag you)

Lucifer winced as the bullet ripped through his chest. He already knew what was going to happen to him. The Colt can kill anything. Finally, he'd been defeated by the Winchesters. 

3 months later

Cass cautiously walked down the steps of the bunker. He had news from Heaven, but he had no idea how he was going to tell Dean.

"Dean?" Cass called, "I know why you've been feeling so weird lately." 

Sam and Dean both looked up at the angel. 

"Why?" Dean asked. 

Cass sighed, "I heard something in Heaven. Apparently, Chuck didn't like that you two killed Lucifer." 

"And?" Sam asked. 

"Chuck made it so Dean could get pregnant. Now he's currently carrying Lucifer, and will eventually give birth to him. Lucifer will be reborn." 

Dean stared at Cass, wide eyed and open mouthed, "Why the hell would Chuck do that?"

"I thought you may ask that, so I asked Chuck if he could come down and explain for himself." 

At that moment, Chuck appeared in the room. He smiled at Dean. 

"I know you're God and everything, but why the hell would you do this to me?" Dean immediately asked. 

"Dean, first of all, I wanted you to be the one to carry and birth Lucifer because you are the motherly one of you and Sam," Chuck said, making Sam laugh and Dean glare. "And Dean, you've always wished for the apple pie life. I wanted to let you have that, even though it's a little different." 

Dean was speechless. Chuck took that to continue with his last reason. 

"The final reason I want you to raise Lucifer is because he will be able to get all of the love and attention he needs from you and Sam. The love you two give him might change him for the better, and he'll be less evil and cause less destruction in the future." 

Dean's hand automatically fell to his stomach, where the devil was currently developing. 

"Chuck, I don—" 

Chuck held up his hand, cutting Dean off, "Just, do this for me, please. I know you'll be better parents to him than I was. We all need this, especially him." 

Dean nodded, "Okay. I'll do it. I'll treat him like I'd treat any other kid."

With that, Chuck disappeared. 

"Dean? Are you actually going to do this?" Sam asked. 

"No, Sammy, I'm not, but we are."

1 year later

Lucifer was sitting in Dean's arms. Sam was sitting next to Dean, his arm wrapped around his older brother. They were both smiling at the 6 month old baby. Lucifer looked at Dean, his eyes flashing red for a second, and said, "Mommy," in his young baby voice. 

"Sammy," Dean exclaimed, "He said his first word! He called me Mommy!" Dean suddenly stood up and swung Lucifer in his arms.

"Dean! Be careful! He just ate," Sam said worriedly, chasing Dean like he thought he would drop Lucifer. 

******

Chuck watched the Winchester brothers from Heaven. A smile grew on his face. He made the right decision. Lucifer would be raised right this time.