Chapter Six

-Amy's POV-

I woke up in Shadow's arms, his face only inches away from mine.... I thought I would freak out but watching him sleep right now is like watching the starry night while laying on a hill, I smiled just at the thought of it. It's funny because I always wanted to be in that moment with a husband of mine, do dreams even come true? It did for many princesses, even my mother said she has witnessed some magical moments that make you feel like you're in a fairy tale. I may be sixteen but I'm still currently awaiting for a moment like that... I mean when Shadow kissed me to make the marriage official...... that felt like something.... but it couldn't have been....

~Flashback~

"You may now kiss the bride," The priest stated, I stared into Shadow's ruby red eyes... they were gorgeous so why couldn't his personality be? He removed some of my hair that was on my face and left his hand on my cheek, he leaned in while he glanced into my eyes, I felt as if I was started to shake, butterflies swirling around in my stomach, soon enough his soft lips attacked mine, I heard the crowd cheer which was almost like music to my ears but I didn't care.... I don't even know how but I felt as if I feel.... sparks.... I put my hand at the back of his neck, deepening the kiss... what made me feel so excited all of a sudden, suddenly Shadow had pulled back, still looking into my eyes, I looked from his eyes, to his lips, eyes, then lips..... I felt a strange feeling in my stomach that I didn't want this moment to end, I knew I was blushing but how, and the way how Shadow is staring at me right now doesn't make me feel uncomfortable because he isn't even staring at me in any wrong way.... believe it or not but he's staring at me like how I always wanted a man to stare at me. It's hard to express the way he looked at me but it made me feel loved in a way.... Shadow looked at the crowd and I did too, we finally let go of each other and smiled and waved at the cheering crowd. Then I finally got an absolute aching feeling in my stomach.... I'm married to Shadow the hedgehog.

~End Of Flashback~

I got up out of bed leaving Shadow to rest a bit more and decided to carry on with my day.

-In The Afternoon-

As I sipped some tea and stared out the window I could see how boring life is right now. What do I do? I don't really want to go outside again because of that creeper guy in the forest who tried to kidnap me. Soon I heard this rumbling sound, the ground started shaking, is another giant about to bother Shadow or something, I sighed as I watched guards and soldiers start to run around the castle but apparently it was just Cosmo who just kicked the door right open, she stormed up to me with an angry face.

"You were supposed to visit me yesterday! I can't believe you ditched me, I shaved for this!" She snapped, I giggled.

"Cosmo you're a plant, you can't shave," I stated the obvious which just made her more upset.

"Yeah well I was waiting and waiting but little did I know that you were probably getting it on with your husband," Cosmo pouted.

"What?" Shadow and I exclaimed at the same time, I turned around to see Shadow walking into another room but it seems like he stopped to listen to what Cosmo had to say, my face got red and I could feel tension already.

"Cosmo we did not--" I tried to explain what happened but Cosmo would not shut up.

"Well you know what, you should have at least told me when you guys would have done something like that... but it's okay Amy. I forgive you, do you know why? Because..... that's hot," Cosmo stated, now I could tell she's purposely trying to make the situation worse.