Chapter Ten

Hey guys, I'm just here to quickly tell ya'll that in this story Shadow and Amy fall in love way quicker than they did in other books... but don't worry because there will still be some drama and cute shippy moments! Anyways I posted a picture of what Amy wore to Rouge's wedding so you can check it out.    ---> Enjoy!

-Amy's POV-

Because I spent most of my night wandering around the castle and worrying about Shadow because I had him on my mind so much lately,  didn't get much sleep last night, so  woke up to actually hear Shadow in the shower already. Normally I wake up before him but I guess that's just what happens when  you don't get enough sleep. I walked over to my book shelf to go find a book, not a fairytale book, I read other books as well you know. By the time I got into the book the bathroom door swung open, and out came a wet and still tired looking Shadow out the bathroom, wearing nothing but that towel around his waist. I focused my eyes on my book and refused to look at him. Don't you dare Amy... I just continued to read, I was doing well until I was distracted again.

"Ugh... where is that lotion?"  I heard him mumble, I peeked one more time to catch a glimpse of his abs, I looked back at my book with wide eyes... I can't believe what my virgin eyes have seen... and that I actually want to see more... No! You have a book to read, you little stupid! There is no way Shadow is more entertaining than a book right now. I tried to focus but all I had on my mind was his body... ugh would one more look satisfy me? I peeked one more time, he is wearing pants this time, without his belt the pants sagged down a bit... not too much but enough that when I see him stretch  I could see his blue plaid/flannel boxers. My face heated up and so did the tip of my ears... that's enough Amy...  I can't help myself though... Shadow is so hot.  I took one more peek and that's when he finally noticed, I looked back at my book and pretended not to see a thing.

"Peeking, now are we Amelia?" He called me out, I felt my cheeks get even hotter than it already was.

"N-no I was just checking to see if you were done already," I lied... I was checking him out. I was checking him out and I knew it. I looked back at my book, I wasn't even reading it, I was just straight up staring at it to pretend I was doing something and to get him out of my head. When I looked to my side I could see Shadow crouching down beside the bed, he looked at me seductively again.

"C-can you please put a shirt on?!" I snapped, all he did was chuckle.

"You have to see this almost everyday for the rest of your life, Amy.... it's okay if you were peeking ya know," Shadow stated with a cocky grin on his face.

"I was not!" I protested.

"Are you going to tell the truth like an adult or lie and throw a tantrum like a little kid?" Shadow questioned, and how dare he? Hadn't we already had this conversation, but if you think of it... I could see why Shadow would say that... he's teasing me, I already know that but the way how I was carrying on made him tease me even more... so the only way to stop him is to surprise him. I grinned and stared into Shadow's beautiful red eyes... prepare for a taste of your own medicine hedgehog. I grinned then laid my hand on his shoulder,  then slowly slid my hand down his chest.

"Nice shoulders, abs and body... I should have been peeking. Sadly I wasn't," I said with a seductive tone in my voice, then I smirked at Shadow's surprised face, gave him a pat on the head, closed my book then walked into the bathroom. There I locked the door turned on the  bath and quietly squealed to myself. Seeing that dumb look on Shadow's face actually made me so happy! Now he knows how it feels when he flirts with me.

-Shadow's POV Later That Day-

"Wake up!" I heard a name shout, all I did was groan in response, then I felt a soft pillow make contact with me, I opened my eyes to see an angry looking Amy look down at me, I looked around to actually find out that  I am in my room, oh yeah I took a nap. But Amy looks more dressed than usual, she wore a red ball gown with some sparkle here and there, she also had white gloves on as well. Not to mention but the dress does reveal  a lot of her cleavage. I'm not complaining.