Chapter Thirty One

Wow EmeraldTK updated yesterday and today I deserve a round of applause because I think we all know that will most likely not happen ever again! So let's talk about chapter thirty. Wow chapter thirty. I mean I knew that part was going to come from time I mean I think even before I started this book I knew it was going to happen but while writing it I was so mad I just wanted to change it XD lool but guys I feel you. And I don't know what to say. The only thing I could say is to remember that Amy and Shadow have an important lesson to learn after all this. Also y'all are probably like "Okay so why in the world is there a High School Musical song up in this chapter?" WELL. I actually loved high school musical I mean that was my childhood. But one day I was listening to the lyrics and all and I was like hey this reminds me of what my otp is going through in my book, well Shadow's POV that is. Think of it. "I don't know where to go, what's the right team? I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna scream!" "I know they got a plan but the balls in my hands." "The voices in my head, tell me they know best." "Is it her? Is it love? Can the music ever be enough?" I mean those are all lyrics. I will leave you to listen to them, if this was that type of ShadAmy story where everyone sings then he might sing that song but that ain't happening here loool. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV, Two Days Later-

It's been two days since that horrifying night. The memories still echo in my head, the regret still aches my heart. I haven't touched a bottle since that day. What exactly is this woman doing to me? My father is correct about one thing. I have gone soft. She made me soft. But I don't care because I know she loves me this way. I tried apologizing to her but she pretended to be asleep and ignore me. Looking up at the stars from the balcony isn't the same without her, eating with the family isn't the same. I don't even sleep the same! I flopped onto the bed and lifted my hand into the air, I glanced at the silver ring that was on my ring finger. What does this ring even mean anymore? It's all so pointless. Everything my father is trying to do is pointless. Why does he want me to be like him so badly? I'm not like him! Never will be! I heaved out a sigh then put my hand down then looked up towards the ceiling. It's not fair. I wonder how Amy is feeling with all of this. Why does he hate Amy so much anyway? I mean not even mother hates her.

~Flashback~

"Amyyyyyyyyyy I'm so bored!"  I whined as I rested my head on her shoulder as she read another weird book, Amy wasn't exactly in the mood this morning so she didn't even take her eyes off the book when she replied.

"Go to sleep," She suggested. 

"Noooooooo that's boring!" I complained.

"Read a book,"

"That's even more boring!" I whined, Amy turned her head and grinned at me.

"What's up with you and books? They actually aren't so bad," Amy defended, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"They are boring," I repeated.

"Oh yeah? Well did you know that when playing with a female puppy, the male pup usually lets the girl win? Even when they have a physical advantage? It's adorable if you ask me!" Amy stated.

"That sounds cool. But boring. Do I look like a dog to you?" I questioned with a slight smile. Amy giggled and nodded her head.

"A female one too," She added. My jaw dropped as Amy bursted into giggles. Did she just call me a...

"You're so mean!" I shouted and began to tickle her, Amy dropped her book and started to uncontrollably laugh. I couldn't help but laugh at her laughter though.

"Hahahahahahahha! S-S-Shadow s-stooooooooop! Hahahahahahahha!"

~End Of Flashback~