Chapter Fifty Three

-Amy's POV, Two Days Later-

"Amy, I swear if you tip this boat over I will not talk to you for the longest time," Shadow threatened, I laughed out loud at the scared yet threatening expression on his face. Shadow is all better! So, because Sonic promised he would teach me how to fish, I asked if Shadow could come along, I mean if he spent his time in a room all day and now that he's better he might as well go out as soon as possible.

Sonic was very happy when I asked if Shadow could join us, he too agreed Shadow needed to get out as soon as possible, staying inside all day, especially the same room isn't good for your physical and mental health.

"Well you know what Shadow? Maybe if you stopped being greedy and let me have more space I wouldn't have to try to make some room for myself—"

"By threatening our lives in the most dangerous way by tipping the boat over causing us to both fall into this lake!" Shadow hissed.

"We'll be fine," I winked, Shadow glared at me.

"I don't even know why I'm here right now," Shadow pouted, I rolled my eyes at his child-like behaviour. Shadow is one of a kind.

"Because Shadow! The great outdoors has a lot to offer, and fishing is one of them!" Sonic answered cheerfully.

"Fishing is great until your wife scares the crap out of you by—"

"Woooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I purposely leaned to the left, putting my weight on the left side of the boat causing it to slightly tip.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shadow screamed in a very loud voice, Sonic and I burst into laughter, that was too hilarious!

"Nice to know you treat a recently recovered person like this Amy!" Shadow shouted. I continued to laugh to myself, I tried containing my laughter for him but it just kept slipping out.

"Okay... okay I'll stop now..."

-Three Hours Later-

"Once again, I'm sorry for throwing a tuna at you but hopefully I'm in the right standing with you again after that extra long massage," Shadow stated, we're all freshened up now. And because I scared Shadow with the boat thing he decided to scare me by throwing a fish on me! The fish was still moving and it was gross! He apologized for it but I was so mad I actually thought of tipping the boat over for real.

I gave Shadow a necklace and he gave me a back massage, foot massage, a massage on my shoulders and a massage on two inappropriate areas that I did not ask him to massage, but hey I didn't complain. Shadow's necklace was some necklace that had a shark tooth on it with a bunch of beads. He says the necklace makes him feel 'manlier' I could not stop rolling my eyes at him.

"It's fine I just hope you realized that I showered three times just to get the stench out" I stated. I could hear Shadow laughing as he shook his head at me.

"Amy you're so extra, I once had three fishes smeared on me by my brother and one shower was enough to get the stench out," Shadow replied as we continued walking in the castle.

"Ew!" I remarked.

"Ew is correct," He answered.

"I just wanted to make sure it was gone, that's all," I shrugged.

"The fish landed on your dress Amy, one shower is enough and—wait just how much soap did you use?" Shadow snapped, well it was a lot of soap. I opened my mouth to reply but then Shadow and I walked into the living room where my mother and my father were quietly talking to each other.