Chapter Fifty Two

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I TOOK ALMOST A MONTH TO UPDATE I FEEL SO BAD GAAAHHHHH!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET SETTLED IN WITH MY NEW SEMESTER SO HERES A CHAPTER IT'S NICE AND LONG I AM SO SORRY I'M GONNA START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. Anyway enough of that, I truly am sorry. I tried to finish writing this as fast as I could. I didn't have time to edit it because if I edited it, it would take longer for me to publish it and I didn't want to keep you waiting. I would rather publish now and edit later. I really hope this never happens again guys. Anyway here's another chapter. That's all. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, One Day Later-

"Idiot. You should eat more. Look how skinny you're getting," Cosmo's voice rang in my ears. I turned around to see her not that far away from me. I just needed some time alone so I went to go take a walk, turns out she followed me I guess.

"I don't have much of an appetite lately," I openly admitted, Cosmo caught up to me and started walking by my side.

"Please try to eat.... you're starting to worry me, you know," She went on.

"I know... I know..." I don't want to see Cosmo worry about me but there's just so much on my mind.

I remember that time when Cosmo and Espio went on a date, I overheard Espio talking to one someone outside the restaurant. Of course that raised my suspicions but Cosmo loved him and I didn't want to have any bitter feelings towards him that could ruin their relationship. So is this war my fault? Because the voice Espio was speaking to sounded like that Dr. Eggman guy. So is it my fault? Even if the war continued after I caught Espio I still could have saved Cosmo... and even myself from getting heartbroken. I could have saved everyone the trauma of discovering their own friend who they love has betrayed them like this.

But why did Espio remain our friends? Was he a spy to collect information on us? But he never asked any questions that could hurt the kingdom or it's reputation. He was always respectful and the only rooms he's ever been in were the throne room, the dining room, the courtyard and the garden. The guards never reported or detected any strange behaviour so what is it? I can't crack the code. Why did he do it? Why did he stick around with us and what was he looking for? There are so many unanswered questions, it makes my head swirl.

Cosmo said she found out the same time I found out but she doesn't seem to look as concerned about it as I have. Cosmo is more worried about me if anything, which is why I love her. What can I ever do without Cosmo?

"Are you okay? With this whole Espio thing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I...I don't really want to think about all that right now," Cosmo admitted, I looked at her frowning face, she refused to make any eye contact with me. It does affect her. Out of respect, I nodded my head, looked away and started to decide that it's about time to change the subject.

"You know everyone has been so kind to me. They all are trying to comfort me and make sure that I have some fun. Prince Sonic said he'll teach me how to today, you wanna come?"

-Three Hours Later-

Back in this place. That's right. The hospital. Except this time I'm in Shadow's room once again. The doctors said they found something strange, they dealt with it already and now I'm in the room pacing back and forth in the room, which I know annoys everyone like hell, but I can't help it.

I don't know what's going to happen, the doctors said I'm allowed to see him and that they are finished with operations, they also added that there is a chance of recovery but they don't know yet. How much did they really hurt him? My poor Shadow...

Royal Love(ShadAmy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें