Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys, so I actually already started writing the mini series and it seems funny already so I hope you will like it when it's ready. After I begin the mini series I am gonna do that interview thing where you guys get to ask the questions,  Royal Love  isn't really going to get an interview until I finish the first main plot which is close but still far away. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV Two Days Later-

"Shadowwwwwwwwwww! We need to do something today!"  I whined.

"We will!" Shadow barked, I was following him around the castle because I was bored, finally he stopped in the dinning, turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah but you said that last time!" I stated.

"Fine, fine, how about we go on that trip that you mentioned a few days ago?" Shadow suggested, I gasped.

"You actually want to go outside?" I pretended to be surprised to tease him. Shadow smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"Don't make me change my mind. I want to spend time with you," He stated, I looked into his eyes and Shadow kissed me. I kissed him back and put my hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. Shadow's hands were around my waist, I slowly felt Shadow's hands slide down my waist, making it's way to my butt, before he could I quickly pulled away and looked down, I felt my cheeks and the tip of my ears heat up so much, I knew I was  blushing  but what I didn't know is that I don't know what to do.

"Are you okay?" Shadow questioned, I am perfectly fine with Shadow kissing me, but it's being  touched that  gets me nervous.

"I....I--uh.... I never been touched like that before...." I stated quietly, Shadow pulled my chin up with his fingers and looked at me in my eyes.

"What are you talking about, remember that green guy you encountered in the forest?" Shadow questioned.

"That was different! I didn't like it...!"  I defended.

"What about when  I wiped paint on your butt?" Shadow questioned.... oh right.... when I almost forgot that day, we made such a huge mess.

"That was still different.... we were just playing around... not--not," I stopped myself before I could speak anymore, Shadow just gave me a sympathetic smile and pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay Amy, if you don't feel comfortable  with that, then it's okay," He spoke with a soft voice, I smiled as I rested my head against his chest and smelled the sweet smell of his colonge. I have no idea why but the colonge gets me every time. I pulled away and looked at him with a smile.

"No... it's okay. I want to get over it. You can help me," I stated as I grabbed Shadow's hands.

"Of course I will help you, I love you,"

"I love you too,"

-Later That Day, Shadow's POV-

I sat down just simply thinking to myself, it has been awhile since I've seen my father. The last time was that day when I stood up for Amy. There's absolutely no doubt that I love Amy, I don't really care if   my dad gets upset or not. I love her and I want to be there by her side, my dad is probably upset by all of this   but    it is about time that  I start to decide things my own way.

~FlashBack~

I stood near the podium with the priest, I can hear the wedding bells ringing, the violins playing "Here Comes The Bride". Finally the doors opened, once they did every head in the room turned to see if it was Amelia, and it was, they all instantly stood up, because she is so far away and the light behind her is too bright I can only  see the silhouette of herself and  father, suddenly they both took their first few steps, once they became clear I softly gasped. She looked absolutely beautiful, her smile brightened up the room, everyone was in complete awe at the sight of her, including me. I was speechless,  my cheeks and the tip of my ears heated and I just couldn't believe that I am actually marrying her...