Chapter Twelve

Hey y'all. So as you know in the last chapter lovely things happened, it was a sweet chapter because Amy and Shadow finally admitted that they are in love with each other... but wait a minute... this is a story written by EmeraldTK ! Which means that a lot of crap and drama is about to happen! Stay tuned guys and enjoy this chapter. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, The Next Day-

"Ohhhh..." I groaned, Shadow is massaging my back, he is also pretty good at it. But today is also the day where we have to seal the deal with the other kingdom to make the trade. I am actually stressed out about it so that's why Shadow is massaging me so I can get over it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know... I'm so nervous... what if we mess this up? That means this is my first business deal that I mess up, worst of all... my parents actually trusted me with this," I admitted  as Shadow continued  to massage.

"Amy calm down, we are meeting with another princess and prince, for all we know this might be their first time making a deal as well," He reminded me, I'm so glad I have him by my side.

"Oh fine.... what is the trade supposed to be about again?" I questioned.

"Uh... nothing really big... they just need some potatoes and they will give us some some eggs," Shadow informed her.

"Uhhhhhh..." That was me groaning again from the massage, wow Shadow's hands are made out of magic.

"W-well that's good.... we have tons of potatoes," I stated I said with a sigh, I should ask Shadow to massage my back more often.

"Yeah  but the trade won't be put into motion until a few months..." He said, I remained silent for a bit, gosh I can't do this! I don't even know what to wear  to this trade thing!

"I still think I will mess up somehow," I admitted, I felt Shadow's hands move, I looked behind me to see him sitting up straight.

"Don't worry, with your beauty and grace with my intelligence, there's no way we could mess this up," Shadow said with a bold smile, I smiled a bit then sat up and giggled a bit at Shadow's confidence.

"Are you sure everything is gonna be okay?" I questioned, Shadow smiled then held my hands.

"Of course," He replied while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Just don't let that prince guy flirt with you," Shadow  hissed with a stern and jealous look in his eyes, I giggled.

"Shut up, I won't," I reassured him, then I let go of Shadow's hands and got off the bed. I'm still in my night dress and I need a bath.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I stated as I walked into the bathroom.

"Can I join?" Shadow teased.

"No," I stated before closing the door right before that hedgehog's face, today is gonna be a long day.

-After The Shower- 

I came out with a towel wrapped around me, I was humming as I entered my room, but then I saw Shadow still laying on the bed, while being awake, I was so shocked I dropped my towel.

"S-Shadow?" I yelled, Shadow sat up and I quickly bent down to get my towel and cover myself with it.

"W-what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Uhhh... what do you mean?" He questioned.

"You're supposed to be reading or something while I get changed!" I exclaimed, this is our first time being awake together but normally when he comes out the washroom while taking a shower I read a book so I won't have to see him in an indecent state!