Chapter Twenty Six

Hey guys so if you didn't already notice I changed my book cover! I know last time I said I will only change the writing but I saw two other pictures that looked adorable! As you know the original Royal Love cover was with Shadow holding Amy, another picture I wanted to use for a cover was more colorful and it was with Amy with long hair and Shadow is holding Amy again and the other picture is the cover right now and it's.... Shadow holding Amy... again. I think I'm starting to   develop a fetish lol. Anyways that aside.... I was going to let you guys pick the cover but I just really liked the black and white one which is the cover right now.... I think the original cover  was maybe a bit more emotional but I like this one because it's so serious and  still pretty romantic, I see colorful covers all the time, this is a good change. Plus it probably matches the plot... I mean how can you not love this cover though, I mean look at that eye contact... They look so in love! Anyways the original cover for Royal Love is posted in the first chapter and the other picture that I wanted to use is posted in this chapter and I posted a picture just for fun in chapter two, three and fourteen. Enjoy!

-Days Later, Amy's POV-

It's the afternoon and Shadow is still in his mood. I tried to talk to him and ask him what's up but he would simply reply that he doesn't want to talk about it. So I respected him and decided to give him some more time, I know it's moving very slowly but I know that if I just give him some time he will open up to me again, he will be mine again. I won't give up.  Currently I have the chefs cooking Shadow a nice brunch while I am picking flowers in the garden. I know flowers aren't very manly or whatever but it's the thought that counts! They look so beautiful today, I just wish Shadow would come outside today. I breathed in the fresh air and smiled as I looked around, the birds are singing, the sun is shining and the breeze is absolutely perfect! It makes me miss Shadow some more. Well I have friends coming over so hopefully they could keep me occupied today. Finally I'm finished with the flowers, now I need to find a vase. I gazed at the flowers I picked, they are absolutely wonderful, purple ones, yellow ones, white ones, pink ones too! There's even some blue in  there! Putting flowers together like this should be considered an art! I went back inside and into the kitchen where a chef is putting a last  strip of bacon on Shadow's plate.

"Princess Amy! Your husband's brunch is served!"  The head chef announced.

"Thank you Mr. Noodles!  Would you do the honors of presenting my husband his brunch?" I questioned before putting the flowers in the vase.

"Of course I will princess, let me prepare the cart," And so Mr. Noodles prepared the cart with tea, tea cups, utensils and Shadow's food, I told him that I will carry the vase myself. Finally when  we reached the stairs we carried everything, when we were outside the office door I knocked on it.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in...." I heard a voice inside mumble, I put on a bright smile and opened the door.

"Good afternoon Shadow, we made something for you," I told him, Shadow looked over his shoulder to see us. Mr. Noodles walked in and placed everything for Shadow, as he did I stood beside Shadow who is actually sitting, when Mr. Noodles finally left everything was set up and I placed the flowers on Shadow's desk neatly.

"Flowers?" He wondered.

"I know you probably don't like  flowers but it was such a beautiful day so I decided to bring outside inside. And it's the thought that counts really," I told him with a sympathetic smile. Shadow stared at the flowers long and hard.... what is he thinking? Finally he looked back at me once before turning away.

"Thanks," He said without looking at me. I grabbed Shadow's face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Have a good day," And then I walked off. As soon as I went back downstairs  a servant quickly greeted me.