Chapter Twenty Seven

Just wanted to quickly say that the story that I have been thinking of where the hedgehogs have superpowers might come a bit later on because I was thinking of another story lately and it's a cute idea. I'm not going to reveal anything yet because even now I remember having story ideas and then I changed my mind later. But the superpower story  is very different from all the ones I already wrote, but I need to put more thought into the plot or else the book will suck! Anyways  there is a video and picture for y'all. The video is in Spanish but it's only because I have been looking through a lot of videos of Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding and I narrowed it down to two videos, this one and an English one, I loved them both but this one had some pictures that reminded me of the relationship Shadow and Amy had in the story so I posted this one, maybe in the next chapter I will post the English one I thought of. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV,  A Day Later-

As my fingers hit the keys  I slowly started to daydream even more, I was playing the piano, I haven't played it in a very long time but at the same time I've been doing  a lot of things lately that I haven't done in a long time. Finally I stopped and heaved out a sigh.  How was I so occupied before I met Shadow? I mean now  I'm so bored and I don't  know what to do. Before I met Shadow I used to read, write, daydream and be outside.... but  it's not the same anymore? How can he change that feeling I used to have when I read  and do my  own  work? Maybe he didn't change it... maybe I'm just still so worried about him. He's still so isolated.... the past few days  I have been missing him so much.  And I do miss him so much!  I miss his embrace! The way how he holds me, the smell of his colonge! Why won't he give in to me any longer?  Now a days we only say less than two words to each other. Either good morning or goodnight.  Does he still need more time? What's up with him already?!

"Amelia? Oh there you are darling!" I heard a feminine voice greet me in a sing-song voice, I turned around  to see my smiling mother  walking towards me. 

"Hello mother," I greeted her back while forcing a smile, just try to shake Shadow out of your head for now! Mother sat beside me, the piano is in  front of the both of us.

"You seem pretty occupied lately," She mentioned, I nodded my head in response.

"It's been awhile since  you've touched the piano.... and I haven't seen you outside in awhile! Is everything okay?" Mother questioned, I weakly smiled and nodded my head once again then turned away.

"I'm just trying out some new things..."  I responded.   

"Mhmmmm..... and how are things between you and Shadow?" She asked   and suddenly I started to feel a bit nervous.

"Great!" I lied, mother gave me an I-don't-believe-you look.

"Great?" She repeated, I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yup! Just great we've been pretty close lately," That was a lie and I knew it. Mother smiled and looked at me right in my eyes.

"Don't lie to me Amelia," And suddenly I felt a pang of guilt, my face and ears started to heat. She knows. What do I do?

"I know what's really going on,"  She told me, I looked down while feeling disappointed.

"I'm worried about him mother.... what am I going to do?" I asked her, she used her fingers to lift up my chin, she smiled and looked at me once again.

"Sweetie every relationship goes through something.... I know you will get through this. Stay strong," And she pulled me into a hug, I hugged her back and closed my eyes with a smile.

~Flashback~

  "Anyways... just remember that this world isn't very nice and you need to prove yourself. If Shadow ever abandons you just be strong and independent as you are. And please be very cautious... very little men are to be trusted now a days... even woman!"