Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys, so remember when I said that I was planning another book after this one? Well I wasn't sure about it until a few days ago because I couldn't figure out a superpower for one of the characters, now I know it so I would say it could be possible to make the book now. Anyways when that book is out you could tell that it's inspired by a lot of anime lol and if you don't like anime then it's okay because it's not some weeaboo book. Anyways I know that some of you suggest books that I should write and I actually listen to what you guys have to say and all and I think that you all have great ideas but the thing is with me is once I have an idea in my mind I will most likely go after it anyways lol. So maybe when I run out of ideas I would take requests, right now I don't even know if the whole superpower thing is going to work. Anyways back to this book y'all. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV-

"Seriously? Work faster already? Are you guys still sleeping?! Wake up you lazy scums!" One a great way to start a morning, I was already heading downstairs to see Amy yelling at some of the servants carrying the boxes of decorations into the ball room, Amy was about to enter the room but I quickly ran downstairs and ran in front of her to block her from going it, she gave me a harsh glare.

"Goodmorning my sweet princess, I need to show you something over there.... far away from the ballroom," I told her.

"I'm busy," She stated as she tried to push past me, I pushed my back against the door to prevent her from going in.

"Buuuuuuut the servants are already working in there, how about I check on them instead?"

"I will do it,"

"Nooo I can do it,"

"Shadow move out of my way now!" She snapped, I can't let Amy go in that room because I'm supposed to be making sure that this whole thing is a surprise and all.

"C-can I have a hug first?" I questioned, Amy continued to glare at me then she kicked my leg softly, it didn't hurt but it gave me an idea, I quickly  grabbed my leg and pretended to be in pain.

"Ooooooooow! What's up with you heels they actually huuuuurt!" I whined, Amy just continued to glare at me, she showed no emotion in her face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh the agonyyyyyyyyy!" I cried out.

"The nurse's room is all the way on the other side of the castle, I'm pretty sure you can walk yourself there," Amy stated, but I just continued to complain and as I did I could see Amy's face starting to soften, I knew she couldn't resist.

"Fine I will walk you there, come on," Then Amy put her arm around my shoulder and walked, I pretended to limp as we slowly walked all the way to the other side of the castle to the nurse's room, once we got there I stood up all by myself.

"Oh look I suddenly feel 100 times better! Thanks for the walk Amy!" I said before running off back to the ballroom, I opened the doors and all the servants gave me a puzzled glance.

"She's coming back soon! Quick scatter and get the real decorations!" I hissed, everyone dropped what they had and ran out the back door, I quickly closed the door and when I turned around  Amy was already walking to the ballroom.

"That was not funny," She stated angrily.

"Hey but do you know what is funny? Okay, okay here's a joke--"

"I'm not in the mood for jokes Shadow! I'm supposed to make sure everything is perfect for the party and you're standing in my way!" Amy protested.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.... It's actually really funny... okay so it goes like this. When I get naked in the bathroom....." Just by saying the beginning of this joke Amy was already giving me a disgusted glare yet her face turned bright red.