Chapter Thirty Six

Okay so the people have spoken! And by people I mean two people lol, we will do an interview just not yet though, I will post a chapter informing you guys about it and then you guys can drop your questions in the comments section. Gosh I'm so excited to write the next book after this I mean I even know a playlist that sort of goes along with the story. And I've been reading some other books and I felt so inspired ugh. Honestly I don't want to wait but at the same time I want to wait. Anyway I'm getting bored so I'm gonna give you guys lemon soon so we could move onto plot two lol. Thanks for your patience guys. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, A Week Later-

Scourge and Fiona are already married, I noticed on the day they were married Maria seemed to enjoy dancing with prince Sonic though. Gosh I think I'm actually getting tired of these weddings, however it makes me smile when I remember that I was the first out of my friends to get married. Shadow and I are trendsetters. Speaking of Shadow I actually bought him a book from the village that wasn't in the castle library yet. I opened the bedroom door to see Shadow laying there with an emotionless expression on his face. I closed the door behind me, Shadow looked over at me, because the book was behind my back he didn't take notice of it yet.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Amy I'm booooored," He groaned, I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed, Shadow sat up and looked at me.

"And before you tell me to go to sleep I already did that. And before you tell me to read a book I did that too," Shadow pouted I rolled my eyes and stood up to look at the calendar, still hiding the book from his view.

"Yikes. That sucks," I commented.

"What do you mean that sucks! Of course it sucks!" Shadow snapped.

"Did you try going to sleep again?" I suggested as I faced him with a cruel smile. Shadow just glared back at me, I giggled and showed him the book.

"I'm kidding, here. I bought this for you in the village the other day," I told him, Shadow examined the book from afar before jumping up from the bed.

"I-is that the third book to Mine And Yours by Chelsea Strong?" Shadow gasped, I smiled and nodded my head, what Shadow did next actually surprised me for a second, he ran into me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a deep warm hug. I hugged him back with a loving smile, gosh I loved these moments. His hugs were always so warm, I wished that I could stay in them forever, wen he pulls me into an embrace it's almost like no other, I can't compare his hugs to anyone else... Finally he pulled away and I handed him the book.

"Thanks so much! Gosh I was dying to read this book especially since the third book when Anastasia moved back to her land which was taken over by the evil clones!" Shadow gushed as he examined the book, I let out a chuckle. I never really read the series Shadow is reading but what I do understand from is  that it's some sort of fantasy book that's pretty popular. I don't give two craps about it though.

"Nerd," I commented, Shadow gave me an offended look.

"Shut it!" He snapped, I put my hand over my mouth and giggled. 

"Gosh I think I'm turning into you," Shadow rolled his eyes and went to go sit on the edge of the bed.

"As great as it sounds I don't want to date myself. You're just rubbing off on me that's all, I find my attitude changing because of you as well," I shrugged.

"Mhmm," Shadow already started reading his book, I rolled my eyes and headed out the door but once I touched the doorknob Shadow stopped me from going out.

"Hey, how are your math skills lately by the way? I remember your tutor telling me you have a test next week," Shadow stated, it's true he wanted to give me a test but I didn't know he told Shadow about it. Why did he tell Shadow about it?