Chapter Thirty Four

So the reason why I was planning on making a different book after this one and not just release it anyway is because both Royal Love and that other book are pretty emotional books and I just want to make sure that when I'm writing it I'm focused on that book and all... it's sort of hard to explain... Anyway I don't know if the Screw Gender Roles book is going to happen or not because I tried it and I don't have a good feeling about it, maybe because I wasn't in a good mood or something, I don't really know. We'll see if I'm up for it some other time. I have good news for the book after this one though, I figured out a nice plot.  I think I just need a title, a description and maybe a bit more thought and we'll see how it goes. Anyways I did the math and actually figured out Amy and Shadow got married in January, Summerview is actually a hot kingdom, I mean it's not too hot but they just don't get any snow. Just putting it out there, this chapter starts in June, now you all will probably think I'm stupid and be like "Um actually it's July" YES I KNOW IT'S JULY OKAY! Loool so don't think I'm dumb, in this story it's June. So ha! Tiny spoiler alert but when Amy and Shadow dance, if you don't know what positions they are talking about just Google Latin dancing start position. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, A Month Later-

"Umm excuse me? My eyes are up here," I reminded Shadow, while pointing to my eyes. I was wearing a body suit and I was just getting ready until I noticed Shadow checking me out. Shadow smirked.

"I wasn't looking at your eyes though," He admitted, I rolled my eyes and strolled over to my calendar. It's a new month, June. June 5th to be exact... wait I remember when we were with princess Maya and her husband Shadow told them we were together for five months, which day did we get married again. Just kidding. It's my marriage day, I would never forget.

"Shadow it's our six month anniversary! We've been together for six whole months!" I squealed with excitement.

"Wow.... six whole months and I still didn't manage to get lucky," Shadow sadly muttered.

"Shut up!" I giggled as I lightly punched him in the arm, Shadow chuckled and looked back at the calendar, I put my arms around his neck and Shadow pulled me in closer and rested his hands around my waist.

"We should do something...  but the question is what?" I wondered, I mean we could get my parents to throw a party but I just figured this all out today, it takes time to plan parties. I'm not in the mood for a party anyway.

"Hmmm.... we'll figure it out. Right now I'm hungry," Shadow stated.

"Same," I let go of him and sat on the bed, just thinking about what we could do. We have to celebrate somehow... I heard Shadow's footsteps walking away. Maybe we could take a cooking class? Take a walk?

"So are you going to change out of that or walk around in a bodysuit the whole day? Because really, if you did I wouldn't mind," Shadow grinned, I looked at him to see his arms folded on his chest and his back is leaning on the door frame of the bathroom.

"Go away!" I barked, Shadow chuckled and walked in to take his shower.

-About A Few Minutes Later-

Shadow and I walked downstairs all freshened up and dressed. Hand in hand while giving everyone smiles and thank you's to everyone who congratulated our six months. Once we made it to the throne room, things changed.

"Congratulations you dorks!" Cosmo pounced on the both of us but we both maintained our balance and hugged my friend. Once she let go she looked at us with excitement.

"Six months! I'm so proud of you guys!" Cosmo squealed.

"Wow Cosmo... I didn't think you would actually remember..." I stated truthfully, Shadow nodded his head. Cosmo's eyes lost her excitement, her face immediately fell and became serious.