Chapter Twenty One

Man... the plot is coming quicker and quicker... I think it starts in like three or four chapters... it depends on how long Amy's birthday is because I know sometimes when I write and I see the chapter starting to become too long  I just stop it and continue the story in the next chapter, so I would say things get more exciting in about four chapters... unless it takes even longer to get there oh my gosh lol. Also in the last chapter I noticed I made a few grammar mistakes, and I realized it while I was reading over it which was AFTER I published it, so I went back to edit it, you see it's funny because I wanted to make this book extra mature, in fact.... I think the first four chapters were written way before I published this story, and I checked those four chapters so many times but now a days I don't really do that, I just   write it, hope there aren't any errors and post. I am actually gonna try to check over my work again for now, which means updates might be slower. I am also planning on writing a bunch of chapters and publishing them randomly on different days to save me some stress. I know how it feels to wait for things to get updated y'all, therefore I am on your side. Anyways I took too much of your time. Enjoy!

-About A Month Later, Shadow's POV- 

Amy's birthday is in exactly two weeks and I have no idea what we plan on doing. She seems pretty perky right now, that could just be because it's teatime though. Amy's father and mother, herself including me all sat together and enjoyed some tea. The king sat beside his wife and I sat beside my wife as well.

"Excuse me your highness?" A servant stated, getting all of our attention.

"Yes," The king answered politely.

"A letter has come in from princess Blaze, it's for princess Amelia," Amy's ears quickly  shot up, she turned her head to look at the servant.

"Thank you, you are dismissed," She stated while taking the envelope, the servant walked away, Amy opened her envelope and read it, the more she read, the bigger her smile grew.

"Awwwww princess Blaze invited me over so we could talk about my birthday with everyone else!" Amy squealed while slightly blushing.

"Well that's nice," Her mother stated.

"She says I have to go as soon as possible," Amy mentioned.

"Well you better get ready now, it's a good thing her kingdom isn't so far,"  Amy's father told her.

"Okay, may I be excused?" Amy questioned, Amy's parents flashed their pearly white teeth at their daughter, smiling with grace.

"You are excused," Her mother responded, as Amy walked off I couldn't help but smile. It's so great to see her in such a good mood. Especially just in time for her birthday.

"May I also be excused?" I questioned.

"Wait Shadow we would like to talk with you," Amy's father stated. I sat back and listened to what they had to say to me.

"Normally around this time Amy would give the staff, her friends and especially us a hard time when her birthday is around the corner,"  Amelia's mother stated.

"Which is great to see her in such a good mood around this time, you must have such a good influence on her..." She added, I felt my cheeks start to warm up.

"Well she has a good influence on me too so I guess that makes the two of us," I stated, Amy's father and mother chuckled.

"We are glad to hear that, we are also glad that you are more than willing to help out with her birthday. We will let you help with the planning and decorations but you also need to keep her busy to make sure  that she won't find out what we're planning," Amelia's father explained.