Epilogue

This is the laast chapter. Thank you all for sticking around and supporting. You are all loyal. The net book will come out soon. Amy and Shadow's kids are in this. Anton used to be Axel I don't know if I want to change it. A lot of things happened in this book and I am so happy you guys respect. You are patient. I took down some smut. Enjoy!

At 25 Amelia became pregnant with her first child which is a male named Anton. Four years later she gave birth to her daughter named Adlina. Anton is a dark hedgehog with emerald green eyes and green streaks on his quills especially the ends. Adlina is a peach hedgehog with ruby red eyes and has quills like her mother but short. 

The kingdom surprisingly grew bigger. The economy did too. The community was strong and loving and always loyal to the king queen.

Nazo became the king of Twilight kingdom. He even married. He had three children.

Sonic found love too and had four kids.

Espio and Cosmo got married and had one child but they loved him a lot. 

All Amy and Shadow's friends got married.

Sally also found love and learned to manage a relationship. 

Her and Amy became friends.

Now queen Amelia is 37 years old and king Shadow is 38 years old. They stand at the balcony in a hallway in the castle gazing out at the kingdom. The kingdom they worked and still work so hard on. 

"We really came a long way," Shadow says to his wife.

"We really did. I am so proud of the hard work. Summerview is the way it is now because of us," She responds to him.

"Hard to believe huh...?"

"Not really," She grins. 

Suddenly the sound of little footsteps interrupted Shadow and Amy's conversation about the kingdom.

"Moooooom! Anton is being mean to me again! He keeps bossing me!" Adlina whined. Shadow chuckled and Amy cracked a smile.

"She's not listening. She keeps being noisy and bothering the villagers outside, she needs to grow up and act her age. She even plays with five-year olds, stop her!" Anton whines.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Adlina argues.

"Make me! I'm older than you!" Anton argues back.

Adlina is like her father, she likes to go outside which is what her mother likes to do too but she likes to play around. Anton however is more like Amy, he is more quiet and likes to read and play piano. 

"Adlina, you need to listen to your brother," Amelia tells her.

"Ha-ha!" Anton laughs.

"And Anton, I sure hope you are not being too hard on your sister. And watch your attitude to her young man," Shadow says. 

"Sorry..."

Adlina looks outside and joins her parents on the balcony and her brother followed. 

"Mommy... why is Summerview so rich?" Adlina asks.

"Because of the people around Summerview,"

"We wouldn't be anything without villagers. You two make sure you appreciate them," Shadow tells his kids.

"I will," Anton says.

"Antooooon come play!" Adlina whined pulling on her brother's clothing.

"Beat me there first!" Anton runs off with Adlina following behind him.

"Anton is always protective of her isn't he??" Shadow asks. 

"They are going to make a fantastic duo when they are older," The queen notes with a giggle.

"They have our genes," Shadow adds. 

"I am excited for them both," Amy says. 

"I am too. We raised them, greatly and I love you," Shadow looks at his wife with love, sincerity and softness. Amy grabs his arm and cuddles into him.

"You already know that I love you as well,"