Chapter Thirty

Hey so I read some kinky book on Wattpad the other day, I didn't read the whole thing but I read some chapters and I guess you could say I've been feeling... inspired...? Lool anyways since Amy and Shadow not talking would be absolutely boring I thought to add some more spice to this chapter, I mean there is already spice that I had already planned to put in but that was sad spice. This type of spice isn't sad spice. It's the sexy spice. But it only comes up in like the beginning of the chapter. Also I've been inspired and I have to say that a new book is coming through my mind but I'm not going to bother with it until I get to the second plot of this book and maybe until  I finish up some chapters of the Heart Broken Mini Series! Anyways I added a video for feels. Nobody made a ShadAmy version of this which I guess is okay because at the part where the artist is speaking it sort of describes the situation Amy is in and how she feels. I don't know if you understand or not lool I've talked too much anyways!  Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, The Next Day-

Gosh it's like 12:30pm, I just went on a jog with my fitness trainer who believed it's best to go outside and work out there for some reason. We started at 10:00am and since I knew I was going to sweat a lot I didn't bother taking a shower, so now here I am waiting for Shadow to come out the shower. He takes forever.  I heaved out a sigh and looked at the bed  which was already made up nice and neatly.

~Flashback~

Shadow's lips collided with mine roughly, I who was surprised by the kiss fell over which resulted in Shadow climbing on top of me, I grabbed his shoulders tightly and kissed him back, very soon I felt his tongue making it's way into my mouth, I obediently let him slide through, as his tongue danced around my mouth I couldn't help it anymore, I let out a pleasure filled moan and my grip on his shoulders tightened, I used one of my hands to ruffle his quills, I feel like I could do this forever. I felt Shadow grind on me, it felt good so I grinded back, we broke away to take  a breath of air, once we broke away from the heated kiss I teasingly bit his lower lip, Shadow grinned and continued to kiss me passionately.   Suddenly I felt Shadow's hand making it's way under my dress while the other remained on my waist. My body stiffened but I didn't end the  kiss. However when I felt Shadow's hand against my crotch my eyes widened. I immediately pushed him off, sat up straight and closed my legs. My cheeks and the tips of my ears were heated. Just like the rest of my body except I knew I was blushing. Shadow gave me a confused and slightly upset look.

"What was that for?" He questioned. 

"Oh you know exactly what that was for! Shadow your access is denied!" I snapped and turned my face away from him. Shadow remained silent for a second then softly chuckled, I heard him getting off the bed.

"My access is denied huh, well you sure didn't deny my access into your mouth did you?" Shadow questioned I felt myself blushing with embarrassment, I looked at Shadow to see him giving me his attractive smirk, once I looked at him once I turned away again, still blushing.

"Well if it makes you uncomfortable I guess I'll wait for you. You look pretty embarrassed so I'm gonna get going now," And so I heard Shadow leave the room closing the door behind him. I guess the fact that he was sweet enough care for my feelings made me smile,  but did he really have to embarrass me like that! Ugh he makes me mad!

~End Of Flashback~

Stupid hedgehog, what we had was great why did you let it go to waste like that? I turned away from the bed and Shadow actually came out the bathroom with his towel covering his lower body.  We both made eye contact for the first time in forever, I immediately looked away and walked into the bathroom.

-After I Was Finished Getting Changed-

Cosmo is probably so pissed off at me right now, it's like 1:15 and I told her to come around 12:50, Cosmo hates the feeling of being ditched. I quickly pulled up my dress and ran all the way to the library where I could see Cosmo sitting down quietly at a desk looking bored as ever, when she saw me her face lit up.