Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys, so I just want to quickly say that although Amy is a princess she doesn't wear big poofy ball dresses all the time, when she is at a ball she does but when she is at home there is no need for her to over dress so instead of wearing a gown wherever she goes, when Amy is home she just wears a long loose dress. It's still a dress and it's still pretty but it's just more comfortable.... I posted a picture of a girl with a dress like that so you guys can actually get a nice visual. And before any of you could start spamming the comments section because you know which game that girl is from, and then y'all start calling me a pervert for even knowing where this girl came from as well... I  just want to say one thing.... YOU HAVE TO PROOF!!!! Moving on now.... Amy's friends also wear casual dresses as these as well. Oh and the HeartBroken mini series is out now, there are two chapters. Enjoy!

-Amy's POV, The Next Day-

"Hahahahaha! Seriously though! The last time we spoke in this exact same room, you were saying... oh no I don't like him, he's just a good kisser!" Cosmo continued to throw back her head and laugh, we are currently speaking to each other in the library.

"Hey! That's not how it happened!" I snapped, Cosmo continued to giggle.

"A-and just a few days ago, I caught him making out with you, he was so close to grabbing your a--"

"Cosmo!"  I snapped once again.  Cosmo just continued laughing until she finally stopped with a sigh.

"Ahhh.... I knew you guys would get along after some time but woooow!" Cosmo, I looked around the library to see if the library is around to shut Cosmo up.  Unfortunately she had to run to the ladies room.

"Well I'm having friends come over soon, so it would actually be great if you stopped being annoying so we can have a friendly conversation before you leave," I stated with an annoyed tone in my voice,  I actually really don't feel in the mood to be irritated by Cosmo right now.

"Oh! Your princess friends? The ones who love me and think I'm cool because I'm a Seedian? I wanna see them!" Cosmo explained.

"Really? Being with them is actually rather boring, they are good friends but even sometimes I sit there and wish to be in my room reading or something..." I stated truthfully.

"What do you guys even talk about?" Cosmo questioned.

"Uhhh... whatever comes to mind I guess... we share stories about what we did a few days ago," I told Cosmo.

"What did you do a few days ago... I mean... other than that picnic date you had with Shadow!" Cosmo said before bursting into more giggles.

"Well we secretly went to the festival last night," I stated.

"Awww! I really wish I was there but I couldn't make it that night, so tell me.... did he grab your buttocks then?" Cosmo asked with a perverted smile, I felt my cheeks and the tip of my ears heat up, I gave her an angry glare before turning away from her.

"Cosmo...." I mumbled, without even looked at Cosmo I could tell my all the tension in the air that Cosmo is staring right at me. Although I refused to look at Cosmo she can see my face quite well, the blush, the expression, even my body language gives it all away. Cosmo's jaw dropped.

"Oh. My. Gosh," Was all she could say.

"Did. He. Really?" Cosmo questioned, I didn't answer, Cosmo let out a loud gasp.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! Didithurt?Didhesqueezeitorjustplacehishandsthere? Howhardwasit,diditmakeyoumoan? Whendidhedoit? Wasitinpublic? Dideveryoneseeit? Wasitadare? Wereyouguysdrunk? Whathappenedafterthat,didyoutwogetitonordidyoutwotrytogetitonbutyouactedlikeachickenanddecidednotto? Didyoueventryinthefirstplace? Whataboutthekiss,wasitdryorwet? And--"