Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was boring, I'm really just trying to get this chapter out of the way so I can start writing the Heart Broken mini series, I already picked out a cover and have a plot but I think I need to think about that more. Also I was thinking about a different story where the characters have super powers and stuff, I don't really know what I am gonna do about it yet, but don't worry this doesn't mean that Royal Love is over! We didn't even get to one of the plots yet! That's right... Mina showing up isn't really a plot. Just a small event to spice up the book a little more to get ready for the plot. Anyways I'm planning on posting the mini series before Valentines Day. Enjoy!

-Shadow's POV-

"No. That is not going to work. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get a massage done by someone who I'm not angry at!" Amy yelled before slamming the door as she walked out the room. I honestly have no idea what Amy is talking about! I wasn't staring at Mina! Amelia's father told me what to do when situations like this happens, but I'm gonna see if I can get her to talk to me myself first.

-Later That Day-

Amy is sitting on a bench in the garden, she stared at the fountain we had, I continued to walk towards her until I sat right beside her.

"Hey," I greeted her, she didn't even look at me. She just continued to stare at the fountain.

"Uhh... Amy?" Is she really giving me the silent treatment right now, gosh why does this woman have to be so difficult.

"Amyyyyyyyyyyy! Are you seriously giving me the silent treatment right now?" I questioned, Amy didn't say a word. This is going to be harder than I thought. Maybe I should give her some space right now.

"Amy please don't do this. I have no one else to talk to now," I stated, is it me or does Amy seem 20 times hotter than she already is when she's ignoring me? Or is it because I miss her?

"Go talk to Mina," Was all Amy said. Is she serious right now?

"Amy you can't be serious right now," I stated.

"Are you angry?" I questioned.

"No," I heaved out a sigh.

"Are you sure?" I double checked.

"I'm not mad!" She stated.

"Really because ten seconds ago you were giving me the silent treatment," I reminded her.

"I said I'm not mad!" She hissed, and with that she just got up and left. I got up and walked away ad well, out of the garden and into the castle. Looks like I have to spoil her a bit to win her back. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Ah!" A feminine voice screamed, we both fell on the ground, when I saw who it was I noticed that it was Mina the maid once again.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I stood up and helped her back up again.

"Oh! Thank you sire," Mina said.

"It's such a beautiful day outside," Mina stated with a smile as she twirled her hair with her finger.

"Yeah, it is nice," I admitted, Mina just continued to stare at me for a long time. So long that I actually felt that this was awkward and was going on for a very long period of time.

"A-anyways! I gotta go! Bye!" She quickly said.

"Bye," I said, and she ran off just like that, suddenly I heard footsteps walking towards me. Amy stood in front of me with an angry glare.

"I don't want you talking to her again," She stated.

"Amy you're being ridiculous," I stated.

"I said I don't want you talking to her anymore," She repeated. I rolled my eyes then looked back at Amy.